NAILING LIL JON - Comments From "One Guy, 15 Voices" RoomieOfficial - Real Game Sega

Thursday, February 28, 2019

NAILING LIL JON - Comments From "One Guy, 15 Voices" RoomieOfficial

Best comment

  1. Dexi: The distortion tutorial killed me! XD XD XD :)
  2. Astrid Toftegaard: Notice me Senpai! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  3. Burak Can: why always tueasday man. i want hear your voice with SONGS
  4. Le Boi: 2:39 - 2:44 Roomie's accent makes it hard for me to tell whether he is serious about stuff. Like it just throws me off and now im confused!! thanks RoomieOfficial
  5. Kylo Musical: You are very very very very handsome
  6. Mohamud Detbi: Är du svensk
  7. Devi Sasongko: I bursted my snots when I saw your notice me senpai OMG
  8. Silver FoxsFury: Yur accent.. Never heard it befur So kawaii XD
  9. Tauwer: so sick that you can do these voices
  10. Ovah CS:GO: give me the link for right this minute thing
  11. MrAwesome Ev: 😵 you, you responded to my comment. *dies of shock*
  12. Player Two: Hey roomie make a jacsepticeye song! Like so he can see it!
  13. Lambarr _: Omg lil Jon commented on ur vid ur so cool I wish to be like u
  14. Rhys Holyoak: I love the FNAF 3 song it's the best because there's five nights only
  15. Skatez555: law of attraction!!!
  16. Maddie L: 3...
  17. Phuong Nguyen Hoang: How do you think of Pewdiepie's voice in his "Youtube Wh#re" video ?
  18. Lettie Easton: HA!HA! COOL!!!
  19. Tere Morales: Please has el de Sam Smith -Stay with me- please!! ♥♥
  20. Queen Caitlyn: Wow, pretty good actually. Roomie might actually be able to do 1000 voices if he tries. If only Roomie could do a girl voice.
  21. the youtube master: what is your real name?
  22. Chase Glo: dude I love you this was amazing and I think you should use that tv how's advice it would be cool and I also think that I want that pewdiepie song right now. p.s. you need to get the boy's back together and make a cover I miss that.
  23. Raptorizor: do more of " one guys, _ _ voices" but the duration can be longer.
  24. GhostCry117 Rowan: Nailed it!😊
  25. Ed: Can you do one of Sam Smiths songs cover? :D
  26. Axell Martinez: yyyyyyaaaaaassssss
  27. Itz_ZeljkoGames: I'm serbian guy. Like you make serbian girl
  28. Dante L: It takes a while before you get the joke at 0:14
  29. Joshua: 2:16 2:24  What The Heck You already have your pants on!
  30. Jake Rasmussen: roomie i love your videos! please notice me!
  31. Hera Zuvela: you are really cute
  32. Lukas Dango: for a song: why is that happening every time
  33. Kasper Bastian: Roomie du har fått 700,000 prenumeranter!!
  34. Racinginnovascotia2435: You should do more voice impressions
  35. Megan Howard: Yasss!! Make some with backing tracks!!!!
  36. Mollie Blackman: Do more voices please :*
  37. Alicia: I love you roomie! <3 Pls notice me senpai
  38. Nayu K: I like it without the backing because it lets you hear the voice impression alone without distraction, and I think that makes it more impressive.
  39. Roy McDougal: Love that voice distortion tutorial
  40. Jag ahr dyxelxei :/: Ja det är HAAAAAAAAN
  41. Erin Winter: Cute, funny, nice, creative, and super talented. :D
  42. Aleksandra Kopic: I laughed so hard at Illuminati i think i don't need to do my abs for a week :D
  43. catisaweirdo: a video with backing tracks would be awesome!!! :) btw love your videos Roomie <3
  44. Xx vanished xX: You are doing great Roomie wish you all the best
  45. Diego Estrada: Dude your awsome It'll be cool if he replied to my comment
  46. Red & Mikkio: I've been here before he had a million subs like ..way long time before
  47. Robert B: +Randler Music aw hell no don't inflict that kind of pain on your balls
  48. BradzloDupeToon: +RoomieOffical Yo Roomster I just wanted to ask you if you could at least try to make a VenturianTale song on September 14 that's my birthday
  49. Emo goth girl gamer: your good to sing in the video one guy 15 voices you are good to that really
  50. asdfjace: I'm dying. I need to know that fleece sweatshirt with the huge hood. I've spent 2 hours searching but I can't find it. pls help.
  51. Patrick Frandsen: Brush you teeth (Just saying)
  52. James Cobalt: Omg, I can make backings! Let me make you some :D
  53. Ali Jardz: lololollol
  54. Linda wyckoff: cool
  55. babyfanta: im tired of this type 2 diabetes ad, leave me alone!
  56. clockworkchanyeol: Rewpiddie I ship Roomie and Pewdiepie
  57. Jay Well: +sarah hooks A sponsor deal's good too After all AUDIBLE HAS OVER 10.000 BOOKS
  58. lana Fraihat: Yes you should definitely try the impressions with backing tracks
  59. MιεLε: I WAS HOPING THAT MY COMMENT IS IN THIS VIDEO. oops. I didn't notice that my caps was on.
  60. Erin Houle: Its so cool that your videos are like out there now!
  61. Sayyid Daffa M: +Caramel Gaming LOOMINARTY CONFIRMED!!!
  62. Emilie Eskelund: FA FA FABULOUS!!!
  63. Azul de la Fuente: Sing "Writtings on the wall" by Sam Smith, please :D
  64. Khyrene TV: cool
  65. Eila Sturdivant: Are you Finnish?
  66. Emma-Louise Dalla Rizza: YESSSSSSSS
  67. Beatriz Ferreira: XD
  68. HerobrineLin Gaming CO.: Do it!!
  69. Sammy A: L0L
  70. ricardo pumax: I like your voice xD i love your videos
  71. K Donut: I hope the new pewdiepie song is good I listen to the fabulous pewdiepie song 5 times a day
  72. the youtube master: +RoomieOfficial
  73. MsgNinja *King of Pigs*: Turn down for what?
  74. Rin Ikisatashi: my boyfriend got shot ill be in the hospital with him this christmas
  75. carlie evans: That is not even the pic he used for Sam Smith!!!
  76. Lukas Dango: for a song: why is that happening every time :)
  77. Donna Williamson: Dude, my brother says you need to do a new theme song video. Theme song MUST: Dragon Soul, from Dragonball z Kai.
  78. Sebas Sandoval: hola que hace? alguien más que habla español y le encanta los vídeos de Roomie?
  79. Jonathon Kostiuk: yes
  80. Aidan Thorpe: I would love to see roomie sing with backing tracks
  81. ChrissiPlayss: Holy Sh*t,i love your Voice and your Songs,u are the best singer in the world !!! [I´m sorry for the bad english i am 14,german and in english i have a *D-*]
  82. Alexander Hartvig: YES!
  83. xEnviousGamer: Ur 2 gud .... You need to do a green-day cover You sound really good on that one
  84. Adrianna Hernandez: Sam smith is my favorite singer (you can tell by my profile picture) and I thought you nailed it, Joel <3
  85. Zeeny: Yes do it
  86. Jarmo Verriet: Even though i don't really like his music, it's pretty awesome that Lil Jon replied, even if he said that you didn't nail his impression. I would love a 'one guy, 15 voices' with a backing track of the song you're singing.
  87. Linda Garcia: I think adding back tracks would make it seem fake and unbelievable considering how well you do the impressions. So my answer is no, I like the impressions videos the way they are, but do yo own thang like a chicken wang, boo. In the end, it's up to you:).
  88. Fail Gamers: They pewdiepie wan't real
  89. Hatidza Serdarevic: Wooow,so many famous persons that commented,just WOW.You did amazing job. You are really great,congrats just keep going this way
  90. Mel Mel123: Notice me Senpaii
  91. TeamFlamingStones: +Joel Tewolde Jeg er overraska over hvor lite jeg bryr meg om det.
  92. Alessio: Do some michael jackson please
  93. Missing Missing: Omg
  94. Eazy Tube: Amazing voice love it
  95. Nerd Gamer Geek: Sing full songs 😎
  96. Ivy Nation: 02:44 woaw...just...woaw lmaoo😂😂😂😂
  97. Emily Tichenor: +Madison Mayberry to die
  98. Mystic Flame: My god, his accent back then!
  99. Austin Chatfield: You are just too good Roomie. You are my number one role model for my singing career. You are have a great sense of humor and I hope one day we could meet face to face one day xD! P.S. I like how you cola berated with Element Animation:)
  100. Настя Макарено: +Lola Super mario what language are you talking to? (other than English)
  101. HeyHeyItsKayKay17: Your hot and can sing your a rare person. Date me now
  102. - Eli: turn down for what
  103. Sai karthik: five nights at freddys 4 song..
  104. Grecia Estrada Ballesteros: You look extremely cute love your eyes
  105. Just a random!: Yes with the tracks
  106. Masterxray Gaming: holy crap roomies famous he should have more subscribers
  107. W00kie: i really liked the editing of this video keep it up man!
  108. NicholePlayz: Well then...
  109. Crowgamin: WHEN IS THE NEW POODS SONG COMING OUT IM SO EXCITED FOR IT
  110. Agus Amor: Imite Ross Linch please
  111. Gray A: DO THE BACK TRACKS!!!! <3
  112. L’angolo Di Bompa: YEESS you should make whetever song u like using the back track! u're such a good singer
  113. Rachel Kiki: this is incredible Joel
  114. Monkey aap: Roomie your so cool
  115. Autumn Faulkner: Did you do a video with predispose or made a song with him
  116. Isak Noren: Illuminati confirmed... Fast det var redan klart att det var du.. Du var för bra på att sjunga för att inte vara illuminati
  117. RedHead GearHead: People are just hatters man. I can tell you people just are upset that you can sing like them.
  118. sup dood: YES!!!!!!!!!! THX FOR MAKING MORE PEWDIEPIE!!!!!!
  119. lingling_gaming: I love your video
  120. Emma Blomstrand: Congrats for 700k subs :)
  121. Joshua: 0:38 ROOMIE  ILUMINATI REVEALED
  122. Susan Collins: What's the background song at the beginning?
  123. LisaC: ahhhhh your funny and talented in more ways than 1
  124. Misa Zeneli: +ValengamerxD34 ValengamerxD34 yaaas
  125. LisaC: ahhhhh you're funny in more ways than 1
  126. Miner LTU: You Joke to much
  127. Digital Monster: YES WITH BACKING TRACKS PLS
  128. Bet you never saw this username before: :)
  129. TaylorPlayz: if you added background music you would get a copyright strike because your voices are spot on
  130. MattShea: Do the backing! Someone suggested a reupload. It would be cool to see that, tbh.
  131. books&beautifulnightmares: this made me love you even more
  132. xX Shinichi: looking forwards for that pewdie song!
  133. Alice Works On Tuesdays: Ah god jacksfilm. That comment killed me
  134. jayscaredme: NOTICE ME ROOMIE
  135. Greg Postle: ew your gross
  136. Mystic Flame: * inhale * * exhale *
  137. fenana: Casa comigo? 😍
  138. aur0rab0realis: Complete Vocal Technique mentioned! Awesome!!! But even with CVT as my guide, I still find distortion so hard to produce without hurting myself. Do you think the pants trick would work on girls? ;D
  139. RoomieOfficial: +Alicia Pepper Yes, that would be dope! Planning on going to see him soon, we might make one then!
  140. games and vlogs with julian w: if u want im a youtuber if u want u can friend me on roblox my user name is Newjulian_theater
  141. nick van der zanden: Can you Sing a song form black veil brides ?
  142. Zano37: Use a back track thingy
  143. Katie MCPEPlayer: Ur good man do you have practice?
  144. Mr. pou: WTF
  145. Valentina Becerra: i really actually think you NAILED lil j s voice tbh. when i heard that impression i ran to my brother and showed him and even he said that it was perfect
  146. CorruptedPixl_: u dunno why but i feel like this whole vid is a troll :/
  147. CaramelCashew: YAY A NEW PEWDIEPIE SONG!!
  148. Delaney Roberts: hey pretty lady😂
  149. shrimperboat: 😂👌🏼
  150. Cameron Harvey: are you pewdiepie's cousin?
  151. Razorsmasher gamer: RoomieOfficial omg can i have your voice :D :D
  152. Xander Brandley: No
  153. Ivan Vaughn Llorente: He nailed the rest i think but he has a great voice!
  154. TiffanyTIPHANIPLIER Andrade: 2:36 ....well...
  155. Racinginnovascotia2435: You should do more voice impressions
  156. Landon-Fortnite And More: Yes do the impressions over but with music
  157. olivernorager: YES! do it with backing track! would be a lot better (even though your voice is amazing :3)
  158. gandhilove: U look so cool there!
  159. Not a Ninja: 2:36 Classic jacksfilms XD
  160. The epic creeper: 😛😂😂😛😇😉🤑😋😏😋🤔😂🤔😂🙄😒🤗🤗😒😀😎🤓😬🤗😆😛😆😛😉🤓🤓😝😚😝😜😍😘😌🙃
  161. CaramelCashew: 2:21 i died
  162. colpugno7: funny guy 😂
  163. Natasha Peña: I love you rommie, humor and smile!
  164. diwata lopez: +RoomieOfficial yeah he is scared your better than lil john
  165. Hologram 250: 1:00 When that popped up I got so good laughs :D
  166. GamingLittlePatato: Plz do backtrack
  167. Luther katinos: do it!! just do it!!!!......
  168. JoeysGotGames: #PlzzzzNoticeMeSenpai
  169. Mina.m angel: can he sing like Micheal Jackson
  170. games and vlogs with julian w: ur gay
  171. elliot grahn: dear roomie i Think u sing really good i just wish i could meet you in sweden but yeah you probally have mutch more to do but i will allways comment good things on your channel #roomie is the best
  172. Bryan Smith: it's ya boi shgurr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  173. TiffanyTIPHANIPLIER Andrade: 0:59 lol
  174. Luis Mario Rincon. M: Song of the final?
  175. DookieKerplunk!: Can't wait for that pewdiepie song Roomie! Also about the comment of him using accapellas. It is so obviously him singing (he has a pretty strong accent). He was pretty flawless though.
  176. Gaberiel Tor: Im excited for Poods Senpais new song :-D
  177. kit-kat the snick_sak: plz do more 1guy 14 voices
  178. Lilia349 Valenzuela11: i I'm in ♿♿♿♿♿♿♿
  179. Eric Galindo: thank you remind me sinpie
  180. Conrad ItzExzo: You are so hilarious and if ever get bored please check out my vids and try out my featured game your probably thinkink "woah weird nerd alert" but lile they say never judge a bool by it cover so please check out this awesomely nerdy strategy game
  181. Cami Coulombe: Pleeeeeease do a full cover of "Never going to give you up". I loved the clip of it in your One Guy, 15 Voices video :)
  182. RoomieOfficial: +Flamesman1 xD
  183. keyana: You need to make another one.
  184. Sam TheTaco: noticed by four senpais! x4 Combo!
  185. Angkolbert Kobe: Pathetic desperate shit
  186. jem_mook: BACKING TRACK PLEASE!YOU SHOULD DO AN ITUNES SONG!
  187. Rey Alhasni: hahah the funny bone laugh got me 😂
  188. Andemar: Oh, you totally could use some extra music background in your future "One Guy, X Voices" videos. It's a good idea, worthy of trying out. And to get things clear: for me you're purely amazing already, backing track would be just a nice finishing touch ;)
  189. Jorge Perez: wats the song called
  190. Raygz: Didn't expect him to upload a video like this after one guy 15 voices.
  191. De Du: Jag är sååå stolt över att vara svensk:-))/ Im soooo praud på be swedich:))
  192. NotQuiteElizabeth: I love how popular this got 😁
  193. Shawol-Starlight-MeU(fx): I don't know how Lil Jon thinks his trashy ass voice sounds to begin with, but you really did all the impressions justice!! Way to go!! :D
  194. Kasper Bastian: Omg Roomie you have 700 K! 😀
  195. Raphael Necia: 1:17 he said lip sinking XD!!!
  196. the best: Brofist
  197. Chad: You sound a lot like those people but to tell the difference you can hear a hint of Roomie in the voice
  198. Cassie Cursed: "You can tickle my funnybone in more than one way" I died laughing at this omfgg
  199. StargZer0: You definetlyy should make a Sam Smith "Writings on the Wall" cover! YOUR IMPRESSION OF HIM IS SO AMAZING!!!! Love your videos! ^-^
  200. isabela Gonçalves: egende your videos to Portuguese
  201. Melabuscus: Roomie! I thought you NAILED IT!!!!
  202. 材杰Jack Tee: pewds is there <3
  203. Donna Long: KASPER NO
  204. NotSoProGamer919 [DLXG]: hey roomie, I thought it would be cool if you went on America's/Britain's Got Talent.
  205. Danythia Wilkes: youre hilarious.
  206. Livvy Hackett: I wonder where I can find the right this moment episode where he is featured. I've looked everywhere..
  207. buttered egg roll: Roomie, thanks for replying to my comment, especially in a video! That's amazing! Keep up the amazing work and being halarious!! Btw, I know more than you could ever, Roomie... 😈😈😂😍😉☺️😜
  208. Nabeel Latef: shape of you (ed sheeran)
  209. Jimmy Porter: I think you sounded great and awesome I want to sing like you
  210. yass quakeiplier: Wow, you're awesome!
  211. LilcacaXD777: dandanthetaximan nah
  212. Donna Williamson: Roomie, my brother says to tell you that you need to do another theme song video, in which there NEEDS to be Dragon Soul, from Dragonbal Z Kai. I agree.
  213. Design Trainer: You deserve more subscribers man :)
  214. Charelle CHARMADER Spencer: Billie Joe was spot on I did a comparison and about the back tracks I think thats a good idea you should definitely try it.
  215. HaR Golden: R.i.p people with headphones
  216. AbsorbentMass - Minecraft And More: That defantly true
  217. Lukas Dango: for a song: why is that happening every time :
  218. Jay Ward: do impressions with backing tracks!!!! You will sound absolutely amazing in it because you are a boss
  219. Henry Silva: Roomie do you can sing one song in spanish? I challenge you! 7u7
  220. Johan Elmdahl: at 1:27, what's the beat in the backround called, i really wanna know:)
  221. Lenarda Tolentina: try lukas grahams voice
  222. Camster__007: Do a full version of sam smith because you sound just like him ;)
  223. Shawol-Starlight-MeU(fx): OMG I just had to subscribe!! You're so adorable! How have I not known your channel for so long?!
  224. Talon Saloga: using backing tracks is agreat idea
  225. Jonathon Pheifer: can u do more bruno mars
  226. Epik Hell Sword: EPIK ur SO AMAZING
  227. F1kShun: SWIGGITY   ∧_∧   ( ・∀・)  ⊂ ⊂ )    ( ( (    (_(_)       Swoogity    ∧_∧       ( ・∀・)       ( U つ     ) ) ) (_)_) I'm ∧_∧   ( ・∀・) ⊂_へ つ  (_)| 彡 (_) Coming ∧_∧   (・_・)っ (っ / Lノ┘ For that   ∧___∧ ⊂(・_・ )  ヽ ⊂二/  (⌒) / Booty! /        \ |  ●    ● | \  _
  228. Em Rich: Snazzy
  229. ROY: You,re great singin
  230. ginger2k: XD ur funny
  231. lingling_gaming: Plz help me get to 1.000 subs plz bro
  232. Savion brohyes: hahaha wtf
  233. LukePro2000: RoomieOfficial bro can you do a impression on paranoid by Black Sabbath plz plz plz and please shout me plz
  234. Petr Stuchlý: this was too hilarious to be true XD can you do rick astley for the next one guy, X voices? that would be awesome :P
  235. Loove Milka: Ly roomi😘
  236. Ciaran W: I knew it, your making another pewdiepie song!!!!!
  237. Sam TheTaco: +RoomieOfficial im crying of happiness cause senpai (you) just noticed me :D first time :DDD
  238. Yisub Heo: what program do you use????
  239. Redoxoful: 12 views
  240. Michael Molina: do a don't eat my puppy song on comment song video
  241. Donna Williamson: Roomie, my brother says to tell you that you need to do another theme song video, in which there NEEDS to be Dragon Soul, from Dragonbal Z Kai.
  242. Ryan: Watching this at 881,881 subs. Congrats bruh on 881,881 subs! I know this isn't a milestone. But to me it is because DOUBLE 881!
  243. jayscaredme: XD
  244. 2K: Keep hitting 2:43
  245. CatCat Cat: i just cant forget the part 'when i met you in the summer' that one cracked me up real hard XD
  246. Vasco Olazabal: i need that in my life
  247. šunytė Gadeikytė: plz can you make o nother one guy15 voices
  248. Gabriel Luiz Machado: Mimics a Brasilian singer please please pleaasee
  249. Greg Postle: ew your gross
  250. Fitiprogaming: lol
  251. Why am I allowed in Public?: Link to the Right This Minute vid pls?
  252. Emily Tichenor: +Madison Mayberry you weren't first
  253. NO MÁS MAINCRA: WHAT IS THE PROGRAMME AT 1:43?
  254. laura powell: Backing tracks
  255. IcedBubbleTæ: +RoomieOfficial notice me sempi!!!!!!!😩😩😩😥😢😢😢
  256. stilkey: Nice vidio
  257. WaVyBeatZ: im a new sub luv your vids your awesome..
  258. Robofrosty: I feel as if he has the way that can't be explained by the people that can know such a thing through the actual songs of seen forgotten ways powered by the force.
  259. Chip Man: LOL HE PULLED HIS PANTS UP
  260. Ashe Young: +Jay Well Just saying, half of my friends have shipped Roomie and Jack for a long time. ;D
  261. Loser: +TeamFlamingStones förstår fortfarande noll
  262. Racinginnovascotia2435: You should do more voice impressions
  263. Alyzia: I thought you were in your bathroom for a second lol
  264. MonsterAP: HEY!! 3 some or no some...
  265. Axl Low: You are awesome!
  266. Adeeve: Awesome video Roomie, can't wait or the new pewdiepie video <3
  267. RoadPath EXTRA: Your so awsome and im from sweden too :) this video is awsome to!! I hope you se this coment
  268. Hannah Spear: Yes plz
  269. Alessio: Do some michael jackson please
  270. Ashleigh Collins: Jamie, don't you mean?
  271. lps lollipopland: KASPER NO
  272. Herpdyderpfilms: With his example for distortion, I could've sworn that he used a sound byte of dark helmet screaming near the end of said example.
  273. Floral Shadow: yes
  274. Abigail Franci: Hello is the lil jon holi
  275. Bank mUfFZuQuE: Really you are working on the new pewds song yay!
  276. RandomBubbles: NO RANDLER NO
  277. sup sis: <3 you are soo funny Roomie
  278. Darren Krug: OMG PEWDIEPIE!!!!!!!
  279. Lovisa Jarl: omg du har 700 000 följare så fort jag började tita på dina vidios bör 2 år sen du har kommit så långt ❤Grattis joel
  280. Greg Wald: why won't you stay with me. because I can't.
  281. Tomek: laughed and laughed and laughed
  282. isabela Gonçalves: egende your videos to Portuguese
  283. Obsessed WithY0uTube: Also, I can't wait for the new PewDiePie song!!
  284. free boyz bmx: green day was the best
  285. MW: Yes
  286. Ahmad Fadhilfaraby: Try Jared Leto from 30stm, Matt Shadow A7x, and Bono U2 :D thx
  287. jennifer: wow +RoomieOfficial two awesome youtubers notice you! you must be very proud
  288. sofia *: He is so funny
  289. Cesar Perez: bro me encantan tus videos a un que esten en ingles nose me llaman mucho la atencion
  290. Krit Khaonun: Guy
  291. Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time: Is the marriage back on? Are you finally going to marry Jack?
  292. Azrai Say: roomie.....YOU ARR AWESOMEE!!! can u do 1 guy 1000 voices? JK XD Just do more
  293. Mattrack: MATTTTTT
  294. mommy sarah: someone give him a record deal!
  295. JPSuup!: +Duck NiNja jajajaja
  296. Nate Hansen: you should be signed to a record deal
  297. Eric Rochford: when i was watching ur video i was saying to myself that the backing tracks would make even better cant hurt to try
  298. Chelswa Orris: Ive watched the 1 guy 15 voices video sooo many times
  299. legitz snip3z: Can u do more voice empress ion and can u sign sugar
  300. Canal Largadinhos: linkin park
  301. DANIII: I LOVE U SOOO MUCH
  302. thebriculator: yes use backing tracks
  303. B2utyAainaa: that 'bye' reminded me of someone .
  304. games and vlogs with julian w: where do u live rommie?
  305. MiZuKi HQB: @jacksfilms came out !!!!
  306. Emily Diesel: Lol your awesome and funny 👍
  307. CloneArmy: Hahah, the  vocal distortion part xD 2:02
  308. ItsDac: (-_-")
  309. RoomieOfficial: +Jonathon Pheifer possibly, I would love to!
  310. Simão Jorge: yeah try it with the tracks
  311. Mr. BlueMan!: Hej Simon stor fan!
  312. bagalCR: +Kai Kock roomies awesome
  313. Vost Strike: you should do jacksepticeye song
  314. Arkib Ilmu: piewdiepie song ! yeah!
  315. Nathan Aldrich: since you can can change your voice i think it would be cool if you did a metal song either a cover or an original
  316. korkut cebeci: Bu ne amk :D
  317. SkevosFRB: Jacksfilms A jerk
  318. ADRIALISON SOARES: Oi, sou seu fã aqui do Brazil.. Canta a música completa de Bon Jovi Livin' On A Prayer.. valeu!
  319. Markiplier Fan: Hey Roomie do you think you could read 1 of my comments
  320. TeTe Slay: I love your videos,my top three videos r 1 the one guy 15 vioces, 2 his nane us pewdiepie, and 3 fabulous
  321. GhostCry117 Rowan: You are the best singer I have server heard
  322. singingblueberry: A new Pewdiepie song? Okay. Things I'm gonna do until the song comes: -update the videos on YouTube -eat -update the videos on YouTube -watch the old Poodiepie songs -update the videos on Youtube :D
  323. Marc Jensan: Use backing tracks! Would be awesome. :D
  324. Duck NiNja: ⊂_ヽ   \\     \( •_•) F     < ⌒ヽ A    /   へ. \ B    /  / \\ U    | ノ   ヽ_つ L   / / O   / /| U  ( (ヽ S  | |、\  | 丿 \ ⌒)  | |  ) / `ノ )  Lノ (__\
  325. Calvin Hawkins: +lenny santos here's a fun challenge
  326. hejj002: cant find the episode from right this minute. why is that have they removed it or what?
  327. Daniela Bernal: Oh my god!!! You are the best guy ever!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! :')
  328. Jenny Valero: roomie please a video singing cheerleader
  329. Angus Steven: Hello roomie :D Just wanted to give you a heads up with this issue. There are several FB pages freebooting your content. If you want to report this intelectual property matter, i'll give you the link to one of them: https://www.facebook.com/kikeamyach/videos/10207165254079765/
  330. TheGaminPowerhouse: Background tracks!
  331. Polina Jermakova: Omg yes do a vocal backing track!
  332. Wullok: What happend to roomie and friends?
  333. Delaney Roberts: omg senpai noticed you
  334. Alicia: OMFG THANK YOU ROOMIE I LOVE YOU SENPAI <3
  335. Chelswa Orris: 14** im about to watch the 15 voices one
  336. Chad Campbell: yes please to back tracks
  337. Theresaaa: YAAAAAAAAY
  338. pop tart: try to do girls
  339. Red & Mikkio: I've been here before he had half a million suns
  340. Teresa Maria Luisa: backtracks yes.
  341. H i n a -: time goes so fast, you're getting so famous, I'm so proud of you <3
  342. Marley Babydoll: FOR HOW MUCH FAME YOU GET YOU SHOULD HAVE 2 MILLION SUBS
  343. Xelerate 26: hey i said this in the other video and im gonna ask again :3 can u sing see you again by charlie puth??? please consider..
  344. Joel Bergman: Can you do a video When you teach how to do the voices
  345. Rena Okumura: Can you pwease sing the Nyan Nyan Dance? Pwwwweeeaaasseee
  346. Cathy Chen: ROOMIE! I've been watching your videos for the longgessttt time and seeing this makes me so happy. You've come so far and I'm so proud of you :) <3
  347. XXL Master ツ: You Are So Funny In This Video Roomie Hahahannahan
  348. LisaC: ahhhhh you're funny in more ways than 1
  349. Skixel: KAWAII OVERLOAD XD
  350. fati falls: YASSS BACKING TRACKS
  351. Julian Aguirre: bruh he sounded exactly like lil john he just doesnt want to admit it
  352. Tony Pazitiv: Romeo,plz go full fersions)
  353. Paige Faulkner: U should do a gerard way song ? Cover
  354. Yusuf V: faboulous....
  355. silja silja: misleading title so disappointed
  356. Sara D.M.: i might actually listen to a whole sam smith song roomie sang them. i cant stand sam smiths voice. roomie gets close enough.. and then makes it even better. haha
  357. Nicholas Sunderland: Do it
  358. Ohmy Alexx: Haha Hes so cute
  359. Donna Williamson: Roomie, my brother says to tell you that you need to do another theme song video, in which there NEEDS to be Dragon Soul, from Dragonbal Z Kai. I agree.
  360. Kylo Musical: Roomie I'm your biggest fan I swear to god I am not lieing
  361. Cuong NGUYEN THANH XUAN: I loveit
  362. Luis Messina: Your really good I don't know what someone could complain about
  363. Nockess: Oh my god, this was hilarious! I've clicked the replay button like 6 times now! Awesome job!
  364. games and vlogs with julian w: funny part is when he says TURN DOWN FOR WHAT! !!!
  365. Wilfy Joshua Gayanoche: I freaking love you rooooomie . lol
  366. Emma Sybiak: U are so funny and an amazing singer. I like your voice! :3
  367. Samm Taylor: :)
  368. Fitiprogaming: I mean beat
  369. shgurr: dat sexy real singing voice doe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  370. Zeroi: Thank, Now i know how to Sining.
  371. Zeal: I laughed way to hard when he pulled his pants up
  372. nikayla worley: oh my lanta! lol i stumbled across one of your videos by mistake earlier and now i'm hooked! keep up the good work!:)
  373. Dharmasangpo Yarnang: I just had a thought.. Is pewds subbed to Roomie? :o
  374. The boss Army: Pls do more of these and the last comment was so funny I was crying
  375. AforAsFaRstar: dude im just a guy in singapore. your voice alone is better then all my local artists here keep up man i was your fist few subs back when you were at 160+
  376. Eddie{Ed}: yes
  377. Ooo Honey: Backing tracks yes why do you even ask
  378. SERGIO ASANCHEZ: ginial his name is pewdiepie
  379. Adrian figueroa: Dude jag älskar dina videoklipp
  380. Misa Zeneli: +Ivana Fox he is only My Senpai!!*//*
  381. christian mowi: Der typ is korreckt !
  382. syafiq ting: hahahahaah what's good
  383. Ahmet Gashi: can you sing all my friends are coming over bye jacod
  384. Ricky Tenorio: dude you should totally cover all of stay with me by Sam smith..
  385. judah wolfe: Try backing tracks!
  386. Flamesman1: Orh, your laugh at the end :´)
  387. Betzy lopez: CUTIEPIE!!!!
  388. JJ Ambrose: Hahahahahahaha the response to Jack's comment 😂
  389. บุญประคอง กันจู: omi. ice
  390. Crygens: Trodde inte Du va svensk, trodde du va typ en glad italienare :) men men kan du länka right this minute på det avsnitt när dem "reactar" till dig ? Would be G8 :) om du inte turn down for what liksom :)
  391. Print USMC: Great new video. I would love to be honored enough to have a special welcome message done by you for my stream. something like "Wlelcome to Print's Paper Route Gang" that would be AWESOME!! keep up the great work man.
  392. Duck NiNja: +Zachary Tyler what?
  393. skordazz: Sweden is the best cuntry in the world🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪
  394. Karma: Great voice man
  395. faith gagan: please sing for sam smith songs they are so amazing especially with your voice!
  396. Samuel Watson: Use back in tracks
  397. king nick Aldaz: good one
  398. Eerrfldkssi Ådpeåeepepep: +SniperSpy10
  399. Courtney Kurth: You should try doing more collabs with other youtubers. TheRPGminx uploads her own songs too and does collabs with boyinaband.
  400. Thomas Sørup Bavnhøj: please sing crossing field, soundtrack to sword art online!!!
  401. Lt: Zachary Tyler love this
  402. Randomness of Genius: can you do Youtuber impressions? I want you to do that be so cool
  403. Paigr Huddr: omg ×D I thought he was gonna say "you can tickle my pickle whenever you want" ×D
  404. Oh Boi: OMGGG shgurr im sub qnd he is your senpai!!
  405. Kiarrah Vallins: Please use backing tracks, it would make your videos even more amazing! 😃
  406. RoomieOfficial: +Sam TheTaco *crying of happiness*
  407. Erynne Peterson: Drops of jupiter by train??
  408. 살려 주세요: Paukenist At 2:29 OMG HAHAHAHA DERP ALERT
  409. A.D.I: +RoomieOfficial nu he changed the name
  410. alexandralukas: What's about to make a cover on YouTube Wh#re ? That would be awesome:D
  411. Kirigaya Kazuto: Hey roomie. I was wondering if you could do a Sam smith lay me down "cover".
  412. Just A Guy: Could you do a song for jacksepticeye
  413. LisaC: ahhhhh your funny and talented in more ways than 1
  414. Stoney Mcgee: roomie I've been a fan for awhile
  415. Raven Uchiha: 02:37 Well... I'd ship it.
  416. Spookylenny: Yesterday I asked you
  417. Andrew Mungle: The epic creeper 😀👈🏼💥👀
  418. Lam of a bull: No
  419. Madara Vlogs: Like nice vídeo bro],,
  420. ChrystalPixel: Roomie you are like I think. The only YouTuber that replies most of the time. Thank you lol
  421. Ahmet Gashi: j
  422. All about Memes: ( O O ) U
  423. Jennifer C.: I love your impressions and also the faces you make doing them...so I'm musically entertained and comically...you're the tops Roomie.  Hugs!
  424. Andika Hilman: haters gonna hate~
  425. Au3: I think with tracks the videos would be 100% better, do it!
  426. Brayam Perez: u sound like pewdiepie straight up
  427. loleo123: Backtrack WOOP WOOP!
  428. Caleb Douglas: dose anyone els think that roomie is really hot XD cause I do! plus u have a really good singing voice.......#I love u roomie
  429. sPARVGANg Official: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  430. Very Unknown Person: Hade varit awesome med bakgrundsmusik, men tbh trivs jag med när du sjunger som dig själv än imitationer för din röst slår alla andra alla dagar i veckan! <3
  431. BrandinoTV: maybe he should learn how to mimic a toothbrush
  432. ThatGreenGentlewoman: NEW PEWDIEPIE SONG? IM SO DAMN EXCITED!
  433. Jonathan Postins: The green day impression was just amazing. I mean they were all good man (like sam smith) but green day was just amazing.
  434. RoomieOfficial: +MrAwesome Ev I could do that! :D
  435. Peter Namer: 700.000 subs!!!!
  436. Alessio: Do some michael jackson please
  437. Olaf van de pavert: You gotta cover cotton eye joe :D
  438. Medicalalloy15: love that show
  439. SupernovaDad: Omg, multiple Senpai's noticed you. Btw, that Omi impression was spot on in my opinion.
  440. Julia Chuang: every "voices" video you put out never fails to amaze me *-* that's some serious talent you got
  441. huddzzii: where can i find the video from Right this minute where they featured your video?
  442. Donna Williamson: DUDE, my brother says you need to do a new theme song video. Theme song MUST: Dragon Soul, from Dragonball z Kai.
  443. Shoal Myvie: +Sayyid Daffa M iz da roominarty
  444. smol jishua: what that amarican t.v show?
  445. Christian Raitt: Make a video with backup tracks😀
  446. Skye Piper: Do it with back tracks
  447. Dylin Young: yes
  448. Kiara C: We already knew Jack had the hots for you I think the backtrack would be nice so I could just close my eyes and listen to the video.
  449. DjCraftex: Your jokes are just way too funny xD
  450. kill me plz: is he gay
  451. Envy Natsu: I SHIP IT JACK X ROOMIE
  452. SunderFox Yolo: Yay! A pewdipie song!FINALLY !
  453. Viktoria Hofling: Omg i was laughing so much when I watch this video xD
  454. Chrysanthy Kioss: yaaaaaas another pewdiepie song i love his voice his awesome!!!!
  455. Sarah Penny: IM SO HAPPY YOUR MAKING A PEWDIEPIE SONG!!
  456. Jasmiina Salmela: Can you try to sing some finnish song? 😊👍
  457. MakZor: Im going to sing at my brothers wedding tomorrow, will try your pants trick then :)
  458. Afreen Hafeez: "thanks for noticing me Senpai" XD
  459. DJ Peet: Lil Jon The best :D :D xD
  460. Blake Matthews: Backtracks
  461. Mictalit: I died............... of laughter
  462. Jenny Valero: i love you❤❤❤
  463. minghug: Please do Andy Biersack!!
  464. Yuucifer: Why won't senpai notice me. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ;_;
  465. Lynn Hodge: So cool to see how well your channel has been doing recently!
  466. Lukas Dango: for a song: why is that happening every time :
  467. Jo Ford: Use backing tracks
  468. ThatsSoLea: No he didn't
  469. abdou samed: can u singin with voices of justin bieber and eminem (it's can be a gornade) ;)
  470. Idk Dude: Go Senpai! You're awesome at singing! ^-^ you should add a backtrack btw, that'd be cool!
  471. Kelley Y.: Man, you're adorable ^_^
  472. CupCakeLord: ROOMINATI CONFIRMED!
  473. Phanic! At The Crybaby Pentahølic Discø: omg new pewdiepie song coming soon thank you senpai >/////<
  474. Pavel P: god he's funny
  475. AverageProxy: Second!!
  476. Kathleen: hahahahhah loved this
  477. Cole Bunge: you should have the back tracks
  478. Whalien_ 52: am i the only one who keeps on checking his channel everyday if he has uploaded the pewdiepie song yet? :3 he said it come out soon :/
  479. Taylor Jane: I LOVE YOUR PEWDIEPIE SONGS!!!! Lol I can't wait!
  480. Alizée Dbr: Maybe next time you could do ed sheeran's voice ?
  481. Lillian Boulton: hes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
  482. Colby Barradas: Do another 1 guy 15 voices plz my family loves it
  483. Kristers Krists Rudzroga: thats whas
  484. QueenJAX X: This was fantastic and made me laugh so much!
  485. MrAwesome Ev: Wow, you should ( you don't have to, just a suggestion ) make a playlist of all your " One Guy " videos.
  486. Alice Devilsdaughter: jaaas new pewdiepie song *-*
  487. Nirman Juhanis: love you roomie! totally buy ur stuff
  488. kawaii cakes: Still FABULOUS
  489. william acosta jr: Your so good and cool
  490. lilocus locus: Can you do your highest note in one of your videos?
  491. Rodolfo Diaz, Jr.: Try to like Michel Jackson
  492. Joshua: everyone loves you roomie!
  493. WNNR D: Do the 2 videos with backing tracks cause I had me in love with your Imagine Dragon and Krueger voices
  494. Hype_Trusted: 2:27 or u could grab something high
  495. Stephanie Riley: LOL
  496. Property #1246964: I FAKIN LUV YU SEMPAI
  497. welshwhiteys: Anyone else thinks he looks like Simon off Imbetweeners?
  498. Joelle Jabbour: I think I'm in love
  499. Hugo Trevino: Try deeze Nuts
  500. games and vlogs with julian w: did u kniw im a good singer
  501. Maddie L: so far 2 famous people
  502. JackClopesy Freindster: gamer pewdiepie song
  503. tied muk: can you please cover drag me down by one direction?
  504. Bernie Hernandez: hi
  505. Austin Chatfield: You are just too good Rommie. You are my top role model. I have mastered your rap and a lot of your songs. I hope I have the chance to meet you in the future. I am a big singer myself. Look me up if you want xD. P.S, I like that you calaberated with Element Animation. :)
  506. Mehdi nisrullah: Ja er du svensk
  507. Ian Trenter: lol right his minuet is how I found your chanel
  508. Natrium Papyrus: LoL
  509. GrassyMania B: Yay new pewdiepie song! :D
  510. Josh Benedict Anicoche: Sgrdh
  511. AiyunoDaPro: Oh no... he didn't upload this Tuesday.... WHAT THE FACK DID YOU DO TO ROOMIE?!?!?!?!
  512. CC Coleman: you should do a bvb impression
  513. twi sted: William Thomas can you subscribe to my channel
  514. Space Cookie: Omg, good singer, good looks and a comedian! This has to be a dream!!!
  515. Caramelzip5: why u keep putting ur hands together like ur praying? (btw no offense if ur religious)
  516. Gerardo medina: he means what he said in Spanish Lil Jon?
  517. Chronomatrix: If you turn down backing vocals... TURN DOWN FOR WHAT? It sounds like such a great idea.
  518. Lain: Roomie please be my bf I love you so much!
  519. OhHolly _500: +RoomieOfficail u are amazing
  520. Luna8899: I love it, I love it, i love it, i love you +RoomieOfficial your so freaking awesome 😄😄😄😜😜😜
  521. Digital Monster: YES WITH BACKING TRACKS PLS
  522. oioioioo tube: Would you ever consider bringing covers back, or maybe just doing one every now and again like these videos? They're kind of already 15 mini-covers... I really loved your cover songs!
  523. Xavier Aiston: You are awesome
  524. sympiaotic !!!!!: u are my favorite youtuber roomie please don stop making videos!!!😄
  525. Miriam is Not cool: 0:49 SO FUNNY!!!!!!😂😂😂
  526. Donna Williamson: DUDE, my brother says you need to do a new theme song video. Theme song MUST: Dragon Soul, from Dragonball z Kai.
  527. Filippa Martin: Please imitate Shawn Mendes!🙏❤️
  528. Massi: +RoomieOfficial be careful not to get copy right with so spot on voices :D
  529. xXxCainEndaxXx: You're so dang adorable XD And yes, you should totally try adding backtracks.  You should play it with your impression and without and have us guess too!~
  530. shiroyo: A NEW PEWDIEPIE SONG IM EXITED
  531. Julian Aguirre: bruh he sounded exactly like lil john he just doesnt want to admit it
  532. thunder: that sam smith impression was just spot on lol
  533. Lizzie B: Yes do one with backing track!
  534. Kevin Sigman: Roomie...I think I'm getting a crush on you. You are super adorable! <3
  535. wallflowergh: NEW PEWDSIEPEIE SONGG EOYSSSOMFGSCHAEWSOEM AAIAIAIIAIAIA
  536. Tim: 2:24 Camel toe XD
  537. Patryk Wiśniewski: You are the best. POLAND!
  538. Sky: DO IT WITH THE TRICKS
  539. Erin Houle: With a track... oops
  540. Helmi: Who's watching in 2010 ?
  541. Laura Hamaker: That moment he said: i'm working on a new pewdiepie song, i got soo happy, so exited for it because fabulous was soo good (and his name is pewdiepie) love you!
  542. dandanthetaximan: Don't sweat the Lil Jon tweet... you're a way better singer than he'll ever be. And "Your Booty Is You" is a way better song than he'll ever write.
  543. Настя Макарено: +Lola Super mario I was hoping you'd say Russian
  544. Gemma Gem-mah: Do you have an accent?......I can't tell lol BUT you do have an amazing sining voice and I really look up to you being an aspiring singer. :3 :D
  545. Jonas De Meyer: 2:22 some nuts just got destroyed
  546. Jess And Sara: Yes Please! Try it out
  547. Better Than You: +1 SUB
  548. Francheska Sierra: yes please we want music added to your impressions
  549. Edinson Salazar: helloroomieoficiol
  550. Gilang Ganteng: IMMORTALS FALL OUT BOY PLEASE
  551. Nad Anfadiqa: whatever.. you nail all of the other voices :)
  552. Noa Rabinovitch: OMFG new PEWDIEPIE song!!!
  553. AndersEGNormal AEGN: This guy nailed Lil Jon..
  554. Squirrel Gaming: Hey, can you sing a Minecraft version pls
  555. RoomieOfficial: +Ali Jardz I concur
  556. Redware Siix: Yes
  557. kyra-leigh battist: do some back tracks and you should try some of photograph by Ed Sheeran
  558. chiilynn jose: I think ur very good and a little cute! Lol
  559. Daniel Day: DO A MARKIPLIER SONG
  560. Deadcom Gaming: dude u should total but the back track on
  561. Donna Williamson: Roomie, my brother says to tell you that you need to do another theme song video, in which there NEEDS to be Dragon Soul, from Dragonbal Z Kai.
  562. heather klippness: I am so glad that people are noticing you,you have such great talent and even I'll John noticed you and PEWDIEPIE too!! That's awesome even maybe Obama will notice.Keep up the good work
  563. jose mondragon: you should do john lennon voice
  564. A2: Use backing tracks
  565. Aymara Sofia: never
  566. Isac Sundqvist: Hej Roomie är du svensk?
  567. Ari Williams: Omg Roomie I swear if u weren't so much older then me I would ask u out
  568. Brian Cuzco: yes
  569. Ecco: es use backing tracks! it would make it sound even better than it already does! you are awesome roomie.
  570. Allie & Friends: 👀 👃🏻 👄. I'm loving to meet you are you British how old are you
  571. Aligums: Douche!
  572. Jonathan steenbuck: What if i dont were pants
  573. Ney Morales: when the sempai notice you n.n
  574. Loser: +TeamFlamingStones fatta noll
  575. FeedzCx: Where does he live?
  576. Lenny Overlord: Congrats to 700 000 subs!
  577. gimunjae pretty: / /
  578. William Thomas: omg thats the real matt..... hello gthdkvgi r iskvmgkdkddkfmfmfkditigkfmdjdjrigkhhk did u get all of that? ya? mkay bye!
  579. Miranda Dagley: great singer, great songwriter and funny. I DONT KNOW IF JOEL COULD GET ANY BETTER. (please notice me senpai. I love you)
  580. the youtube master: +Rooomieofficial
  581. Lia Payano: I like it
  582. Sammy N: Definitely do with back tracks
  583. Trash Panqa: wow when he did the voice distortion i had headphones on and he actually blew my mind.😦
  584. kenneth lp: make a tubasces song blleeiiis
  585. Sofia Dela Cruz: Try it
  586. HilariousBibing: ok
  587. lps princess clawdia: yesh
  588. Crow Leone: YOU KNOW TOO MUCH
  589. JulianCruzTv: Please do more <3
  590. Sebastian: Hey Roomie. You should make a full cover of Sam Smith's "Stay with me" ! It was spot on, and could be a lot of fun to listen/watch! - Sebastian
  591. FeineZ: Hey I saw you on sunrise! (Australian morning show)
  592. Danny Figueroa: The "pants" thing works... thanks.
  593. Igor Herstel: Wouw that outro
  594. Lambarr _: +RoomieOfficial ur sooooooooo cool
  595. 살려 주세요: I MEANT pause at 2:29
  596. S_ Killer_Q8: In You original song (long distance love) your voice is like JB' voice
  597. cristina mae Palac: i wanna have you! oops i mean your talent. hehe i love you roomie!
  598. Games DO Bart: Ate aki no Brasil ele ta fazendo sucesso se loco cachorrera
  599. dean parsons: Do hollywood undead 😘
  600. Francoch 942: hi rumiii
  601. Kai Vang: which episode or video of right this minute was it? (title)
  602. Brother Faisal: Lil Jon is just scared my friend, you could replace him ;)
  603. TeamFlamingStones: +Joel Tewolde Nei, jeg skjønner at noen få forskjellige bokstaver kan bli for mye for enkelte hjerner.
  604. Noneof Yourbusiness: should do backing tracks, it would sound totally sick!
  605. Erin Houle: Please make one
  606. MegaNicmaster: Turtles
  607. TokyoCity14: Yes please do more inpressions with music in the back
  608. foodaholic: +Настя Макарено i can speak english, german and bosnian fluently and a little bit italian lol. or do you mean something else^^
  609. ben greatrex: insta follow 4 follow ben.greatrex
  610. JackClopesy Freindster: LOL
  611. Matt McCandless: 6
  612. Dakota Holmez: .do 20 voices
  613. Rita Tözser: Can you do Måns Zelmerlöw
  614. Katja Sarup: +Silver FoxsFury it's a swedish accent :D
  615. KatjaHvb: You should've done Kurt Cobain ✌🏼️
  616. Eszter Fábos: Yeeeey a new Roomie video! And what did i hear? A NEW PEWDS SONG??? I CANT WAIT TO HEAR IT, MUST BE FAB! :D <3
  617. funbun686: lol who needs the real singers when we got you, we are all about simplifying stuff XDD
  618. Volcanoxx Gamer: Jajaja Helloo ✨💎💎💎💎✨ 💎💎💎💎💎💎 💎💎💎💎💎💎 ✨💎💎💎💎✨ ✨✨💎💎✨✨ 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
  619. VivifyTV: I wonder if YouTubers get mentioned in shows without their knowledge. It's bound to happen right? The bigger you get, the more people talk about you and there's no way you can follow it all.  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Entertainment for everyone.  Welcome to VivifyTV! My name is Aly and I'm incredibly excited about bringing you guys and gals amazing content. My dream for this YouTube channel is for it to become a medium for happiness. I love spreading smiles and YouTube is one avenue which helps me do so. Plus, I love filmmaking. One day this channel will grow to bring a minimum of one Music Video, Prank, Social Experiment, and Short Film per month. All will have the same common theme. Be happy, spread smiles, and never forget reality. Thank You for joining me on this journey.
  620. Donna Williamson: Dude, my brother says you need to do a new theme song video. Theme song MUST: Dragon Soul, from Dragonball z Kai.
  621. Livvy Hackett: Thanks mate!
  622. Sarahi Hernandez: YASSSSS
  623. Jacob Hammond: yes
  624. Tribllo Mike: With the vocal tracks would be much better :)
  625. Enchription YouTube Gaming: Cheeky laugh 2:44
  626. Casey Broughton: New YouTube series idea: game show where people have to guess whether a song is the original or a Roomie impression.
  627. Kris van Laar: omg, this was the most funny video you've ever made, stay fabulous!
  628. Emily VP: Your videos make me cry...in a good way. Keep doing this stuff.
  629. Unsalted_Cakepop: The pants thing REALLY worked on me 😱😱😂😂
  630. Annefleur Zapletal: Sing a song about Holland
  631. NotSoProGamer919 [DLXG]: hey roomie, I thought it would be cool if you went on America's/Britain's Got Talent.
  632. DistantDeadWorlds: Its like we need another Dubstep solves everything
  633. kabeer rajoria: knock! Is That You ?
  634. ChanchoisReal: Wooow your lucky
  635. Ahtziry Lemus: When you said that there is gonna be a new pewdiepie song i was like freaking out This is me....  FAB FAB FABULOUS HIS NAME IS PEWDIEPIE! FAB FAB FABULOUS IS ROOMIE OH YEAH PEWDIEPIE SONGS OH YEAH!
  636. chris thompson: i love you
  637. Michael Castaneda: you are such a great singer that my mind is blown
  638. Silvary Bo: You should make a video where you have actual covers/impressions of you singing and some you didn't do, so we'd have to guess which ones you actually sung :P
  639. foo boo: dud what happened with the pewdiepie song it 23 rd of September
  640. Mackenzie L: yes do back tracks
  641. Thea Brenne: +RoomieOfficial Ur awesome :3 btw, tnx for not invading Norway :3
  642. Lucas Andrade: Pumped for the Poodiepie video!!
  643. Zakaria Zuhari: You have a little bit yellowish teeth
  644. Paigr Huddr: omg ×D I thought he was gonna say "you can tickle my pickle whenever you want" ×D
  645. Tempxationz: 13 666 likes i'm out.
  646. Tropico Queen: pls do an impression of oli sykes :I
  647. Unsalted_Cakepop: DAMM u have a real big sense of humor boi 😂
  648. Robert Gawel: turn down for what
  649. PolyDev: +Randler Music That tickles my balls..
  650. RoomieOfficial: +Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time never say never my good christmas tree
  651. Hejane El Turkey: Likes song :)
  652. Berdskii2: Fa-fa-fabulous
  653. Silver FoxsFury: It's like, Swedish Austrailian that sounds British XD :D
  654. Dance Monster: +Emily Tichenor . Nope XD
  655. chopablopisdabomb: IMPRESSIONS WITH BACKING TRACKS ASAP!!!
  656. Alicia: Could you please make a song with Jacksfilms?
  657. Annefleur Zapletal: Hello i come from Holland
  658. Annabelle. doll2: You are truly entertaining to watch:D
  659. AussiePillow1: The video showed up in the Filipino news.
  660. Anon CO: That last comment killed me.
  661. Randler Music: Well, heck, I'm using that tip on vocal distorsion, thanks man! :D
  662. foodaholic: Hi! (sorry for my bad english)
  663. Anthony Guardamondo: MOAR BACKING TRACKS
  664. pittisee: PewDiePie wrote no comment under your video
  665. Diogo Veiga: Hahaha lil jon is the best
  666. Caramelzip5: +Sayyid Daffa M no, the roominati confirmed
  667. Jay Well: +RoomieOfficial +jacksfilms Com'mon men, we all saw that coming a long time ago.
  668. Qai GT: What's that background music
  669. RoomieOfficial: +Lynn Hodge Thanks so much Lynn!
  670. Eddie{Ed}: yea
  671. Caramelzip5: Roomie I am slowly brainwashing everyone I know to like your music! So far I've got two of my friends, one of my friends mums and nearly got my dad. SOON THEY WILL ALL BE BRAINWASHED
  672. Fantagewithme!: Cuz ur vid was awesomely fabulalalas :D
  673. _Jess.ica_: Duuuuddddeeee your awesome 💙
  674. Karl Hadingham: Do the backing
  675. Lukas Dango: for a song: why is that happening every time :)
  676. Obsessed WithY0uTube: Loved this!! You're awesome Roomie! I'll never stop supporting you! <3
  677. JellyBaboon: lol
  678. RandomBubbles: When someone said they wanna hear his real voice and then there's me that originally knew him from his demons cover😂
  679. uku passion: wait are you like gay?
  680. Sparkles-kun: I love your accent.
  681. adrijoy ': It's a good thing that you have a girlfriend because if you didn't no guy would ever have a chance xD
  682. ItzAnelPlayz: can u beatbox i think u can bc u are a pretty good singer
  683. Ciego is Dead: Is sweden cool, or should i not move there?
  684. Honesty Rodriguez: Handsome, funny and talented..... Just.... wow....
  685. BorkingFish: NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!
  686. LIGHTNING BLAZER: lololololololol
  687. SheepGod101: You should totally use the background song you would sound even better than you already do #ROOMIEROCKS!!!
  688. Edgy grey alien: Oh so now jack admits it.
  689. Bobby builds: Definitely use tracks
  690. selin alizade: ummm hi can we be friends pleasee)))))))
  691. dog patrol: I'm liking this video 😏😏
  692. Amed Iba: +Livvy Hackett http://www.rightthisminute.com/post/guys-got-pipes
  693. Hades' Offspring Bianca Di Angelo: 2:41 OMGs I love Roomie
  694. Nandez FND: Can U teach me.. how to be good singer
  695. Bravenhand Holly: Pls sing one direction😍😘ilysm
  696. Vud: Haha wow, that Lil Jon-comment is cray cray!
  697. 306フラタニティ: 日本人いないかな…
  698. KeeKee Senpai: //F*ck me sideways and call me mike O.O Thats so f*cking amazing +RoomieOfficial !! im so f*cking jealous man c: Mostly cause i cant sing,dance or make any Videos. im way too stupid for that xD
  699. Sean Glitchier: *YESSSSS*
  700. Fitiprogaming: try doing with out the bear
  701. Steele Stout: +Livvy Hackett same, i cant find it either
  702. Amparo Bechayda: roomie is so amazing !!!
  703. korkut cebeci: Hahahahahahhaha :D
  704. m00ter: "I'm just kidding *OR AM I* " Really got me XD
  705. Eerrfldkssi Ådpeåeepepep: Roomieofficial
  706. Siebe Noël: Zachary Tyler 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  707. Sarah Fife: I just discovered you today and I think you're my favorite.
  708. Lexx: It was really fabulous dude!!!!! (from Brazil) Very awesome bro!!!!
  709. Cофи Полиновна: пепеведите люди
  710. TeamFlamingStones: +bijomaTV Yes! Endelig noen norske folk her! Iblant blir det litt mange tøddler og sånt, am I right?
  711. dog patrol: I'm liking this video 😏😏
  712. Dance Monster: first!
  713. Jenny Valero: roomie please a video singing cheerleader
  714. Jeremy Bender: Hey man would be great if you could do the whole song of Sam smith stay with me 😆
  715. Lyndsay Ertel: Roomie and Jack are my OTP rooack for life
  716. Davaadorj Purevnyam: roomie please do a cover of sam smith stay wiht me
  717. Violet Barter: ha-ha this was awesome gotta watch it twice. loved it. love you

NAILING LIL JON - Comments From "One Guy, 15 Voices"

636,680 views views4,048,823 followers
14,202 Likes14,202 Dislikes
Music Upload TimePublished on 12 Aug 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment