INTERACTIVE SONG: Rockstar - Post Malone RoomieOfficial - Real Game Sega

Thursday, February 28, 2019

INTERACTIVE SONG: Rockstar - Post Malone RoomieOfficial

Best comment

  1. sad yeehaw: RoomieOfficial YUP
  2. Shoot2kill29: Rock song was the best!
  3. rxkzyy: Hey Guyyysss!!! Wuzzup?!
  4. Kevin Susanto: Try caps on
  5. Boran Demirci: System of a down?
  6. monika: I was just writing a song 'bout Logan Paul. Wanna read? Hey hey U I kikr You Ur name is Logan Paul And I like U Lalalalalalala
  7. lil mango: Love you RAMI. JUST KIDDING ROOMIE
  8. Panagiotis Vitsios: The choice thing is very smart to have views in your video because if we want to see another version of the song we have to click again in the video...😷😷😂🚽
  9. Samalaz: You should do an impresion of obama
  10. Anonymous Hacker: Yeah, *Rami*
  11. Cheyanne Hedges: RoomieOfficial Which is it
  12. Dylan Daventry: Pirate studios!
  13. CoolGamerCR34: Hey Rommie
  14. Lachie Brown: Is it me or is this guys mouth the annoying orange mouth
  15. Ellie The Fujoshi: I'll make it a stupid funny kids song and give it to my friends.
  16. miatra: Return of the Rami.
  17. Kidz With Bugz: Does anyone know any other videos like this with the different pickings at the end?
  18. Naj Renchelf: Having watched all of the videos now, I feel like you captured the essence of each style quite well! Nicely done! The piano one is my favourite. 😊 - said the piano player! 🙃
  19. Dávid Székedi: cool
  20. Sean WATCHING: I suck....... Do you expect me to type something special
  21. Goose2717: What the hell are the captions. Lowkey really unsettling when the subtitles are completely different from the video.
  22. Spongebob Schwammkopf: Someone else watched all of them or just me ?
  23. Neri Jung: Listened to all of them... 🔥
  24. TeryPats: Ricgum!
  25. arya kulkarni: Why did you take so much time to upload?
  26. Fiona Loves Shibas VERY much: If anyone hates the dab please join the dab police
  27. KenTheTrap: Can you make a vlog channel? If yes name it RoomieVlogs :D
  28. Ash -: 1st here I love you roomie please reply
  29. RealityxHarper: *Whats Up..MY Name Is Ricegum*
  30. August Agleton: Haha! Förstår du vad jag säger? Jag TYCKER VERKLIGEN om låten Rock Star! I'm speaking Swedish!!😆😆😆😆😬😬😬😨😨😫
  31. Nico Nathan: "Im a flexing little bitch" 100% ricegum in a nutshell
  32. RoomieOfficial: Thanks so much!
  33. Luna’s Channel: You are amazing i subscribed Sorry for bad english i am from the netherlands🇳🇱♥️😂
  34. jade rosriguez: iv only been subscribed for allitle and i think your relly cool
  35. Elite gamer X25: Who else went to all of the songs
  36. Lotus Granger: Romney*
  37. jubal: Tell me how to say your name again?
  38. FilipoVsky: Pls
  39. gel_i: I don't make music, but i do like quality content.
  40. FLOODOFSINS: Creating more YouTube drama I see.
  41. Naj Renchelf: 😊
  42. Keshi :l: CMON LETS GET HIM TO 3 MIL SUBS HES SO CLOSEEE
  43. Itsme._. rosy: I like rock the most!♥♥♥ OMGGG I love your voice!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, your honestly the best person ever
  44. russian pup: RIP Avicii
  45. jean brown: RoomieOfficial Hi
  46. VIP سهيل: ur name rami😂
  47. arya kulkarni: Hey roomie
  48. i have no idea lmao: The captions tho
  49. BrokenVlogs: am i the only one who viewed all of them
  50. Matthias: Hey Roomie your really good keep up! :)
  51. Lotus Granger: Rowan*
  52. Sub Zero: Just to let you know, Rockstar was made by 21 Savage and it featured Post Malone
  53. Moncastu 1: Striped down didn't mean you were gonna strip? Dangit...Should have known...XD
  54. Djole: Thank You youtube for late notification
  55. TenTheFox: Roomie's memeage has grown past dangerous levels
  56. Quinn Edwards: OMG TURN ON SUBTITLES XD
  57. MARTEL WEBBER: Roomie turned into a savage
  58. Sparkerium: HI RAMI!
  59. Frida Rodriguez: Only 1 minute? Really? 😭😭
  60. ferovenarkiko kuchiki: That intro tho
  61. Kylo Ren: Linked videos. That lead to more videos. That have more videos. Meaning more views. Meaning more money. Damn. Smooth moves man I gotta give it to ya
  62. Lolo youtube: 54
  63. Black Maniac QO: I love your vids rommie
  64. Ben Beckmann: Epic video all of them are amazing
  65. Jaxophone: This is cool
  66. Fl4m: who else clicked all of them
  67. TheDarkSnivy: I love *romie*
  68. Katie Elaine: You should do Believer by imagine dragons❤
  69. Celeste Valentour: You make the best content roomie
  70. Nix The Twix Bar: I loved the Metal one. It'd be better with Wireless Headphones :D
  71. L. S: This is fantastic ❤️
  72. Barnaby Brown: You never fail to amaze me man. Keep it up!
  73. Adnan Kadri: And now I await ricegums reponse if he honks ur relevant
  74. 「Raman M」: Man you really put a lot of effort into this video Great work
  75. Ahmed Hosny bro: Hey bro you're the best
  76. Immortality Ts.: the rock version and the piano were my favourite 👏👏😍
  77. MJ Fan For life: Omg I love this segment that you are doing Roomie!!!! I love all of them
  78. James Gannon: I watched all of them and I think the stripped down version I just really good😎😎
  79. Luis Reis: roomie, wich DAW do you use?
  80. Logan Santilli: Do this again, my dudes
  81. RoomieOfficial: Thanks :)
  82. Xtremist Gamez: RiceGum, a flexing little bitch, NICE! My sis actually got mad onto that.😂
  83. Stephanie Cuevas: I've subscribed since your first video (Falling in Love)
  84. NinoGamesYT: This idea is the best video I've ever seen I feel like roomie is finally showing us what he can and wnjoys doing which is why I love roomie so much. Basically thanks roomie for making amazing content
  85. Phillip-Alexander: Nice work really liked the way you made this
  86. DabMas73r 123: OMFG ALL OF THEM WERE AWESOME
  87. Chester Domingo: EZ TOO EARLY
  88. Mac Guzman: First?, nice video btw
  89. game slayer: Band based
  90. Antti Järvelä: Hi roomie! It would make my day if you liked my comment
  91. rexxed757: someone make a pop song into a country song
  92. Lucas Lennon: I really liked the first 1 second of the video tbh xD
  93. Iz Rules: I have watched all of them and they are all so amazing!!!
  94. Positive Vibes Only: You destroyed Ricegum ahahahaha
  95. Nicolai Frigaard: Seen 36 times, 300 likes
  96. Garazi Rodrigo: Emily J ooh yess 😧😧
  97. WolfieBoy NSP: This was so good, great job roomie
  98. TheCallingNotes: Nice! Smart way to earn money
  99. QEaterK: they were all the same song
  100. The Master Of Lightning: YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE: I will forever RUIN YOUR TOAST!!!! DONALD TRUMP: Why don't you just grab 'em by the neck MOMinaband: I will NOT let Dave play with you anymore TAZ the tazmanian's MOM: Blrpskluuurpo Plrrrut!! blap! JUSTIN BIEBER: baby baby baby oooooh XD
  101. I’m High: The captions are amazing
  102. Deptyze: hey there -RAMI-
  103. Artair Kerr: Ramen Noodles!
  104. ScottyPlaysRoblox: rami XD
  105. patate quelques choses: BEST CONCEPT EVER
  106. Raunak Gupta: Simply genius, but ROCK was the best !!!
  107. Evan Li: ik this is half a year late but I actually just realized one of my friends real name is Rami. Whoahhhhhh
  108. Gvelazquez -: BRUH this sounds better than the original
  109. hmm yes interesting.: This is amazing. I'm thrown back at the innovation good show
  110. Ethan Gan: pop
  111. flash slasher 05: if you want to come and HELP me come to sweden
  112. bias ?: I love your personality so much. I swear.
  113. Escape the night Fan123: He looks like dughead of riverdale
  114. Navy Plays: THAT INTRO THO
  115. That random guy On YouTube: How come he doesn't say his name anymore
  116. Hack vevo: Ur vids r so cool keep it up. Ur the best utuber
  117. Austin Adamson: none, this song you used is trash dude
  118. Angelos Vlahos: Tbh I Like Your Stuff so much (and i am so "no-life") that i watched every single thing and i loved all of it Made my day a little bit better, so thanks dude👊
  119. Cara Peterson: I listened to all of them and i think either the rockband/rock or the striped down/piano ones, were the best.
  120. Spectre: I mean I don't like ricegum but intro looked like someone made you do it lol
  121. iishDerpz YT: Do singing sped up like the thing you did with slow singing
  122. Zen Chan: Are you a bro like pewds?
  123. Antoniouz: super well made good job! :))))
  124. Bruh BruhBruh: the effort in this video, damn. quality content!
  125. Manuel Ayala: Roomie pls do more interactive songs
  126. I Am Thanos: Finally another new video!!!
  127. the broger music: sing the song "numb" in homage to chester bennington
  128. Schinapp AJ: Its your big day (logang only knows that) +1 sub to roomieofficial
  129. Jenna World: I hope you do another one because I LOVE THIS!!!
  130. Evan Cassidy: He used the same vocal for all of them lol
  131. Catalina Honey: The subtitles Lmao Who made them?? 😂😂😂
  132. Cristi Rusu: Wtf is this
  133. raxxia AJ: Rien comprissssss
  134. Daras: Please continue this series, it's so good!
  135. RoomieOfficial: +bemu72 haha idk, I just noticed it after filming this videi. Didn’t go away in the wash, so I have to throw it away 😂
  136. Awab Adil: Yo is it just me or did he record vocals for one song and just speed it up or slow it down for the other styles
  137. Clorox bleach: Yep
  138. Lotus Granger: Roman*
  139. annie kirpitchenko: roomie's videos are just getting better and better.
  140. Heily Carabllo: You shouldn't say that about Ricegum
  141. bemu72: btw you´ve a awesome voice
  142. GameTitan: Turn on CC, you won't be dissapointed
  143. xd: 0-10
  144. DrawingsASofia: Roomie.... you know the definition of *series* right?
  145. Simon_In_Real_Life: Roomie you are so awesome 😎 😘💥🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🔥
  146. play time: Oh god already confused
  147. iLovePancake 274: RAWMYEE
  148. RoomieOfficial: Kylo Ren trust me, this project was not about trying to make money. I hired a music producer, a camera guy, filming locations, two mixing engineers and one video editor for this. I’m losing money on this 100%
  149. Mars stars Milky way: Smörgåstårta...........🎂
  150. FilipoVsky: Na palcach half xd
  151. Name Person: hi ROMY
  152. 9: Tja, vad gör du först när du gör dom här låtarna, trummorna, sången, gitarren eller annat, försöker komma in på att hålla på med musik på min akai apc mini. Behöver tips!
  153. Lady ionite: Well I chose all three and loved all of them so i'm happy!
  154. monika: Omg Ricegum gtfo from Joel's channel!
  155. Gesticulate: You're crazy! That must have taken so much work. Thanks a lot for all the amazing music you make. It makes me smile every time. <3
  156. Red Creeper: Ricegum is a dum guy I can't say the bad word but you might know what I mean lol
  157. Leon Khan: Well the Captions are not what i expected LoL
  158. FerrousZ Vo: Lady ionite hiiiii will u be my friend
  159. Toxic: Zynxion :/ yes
  160. Benjamin Ghavidel Rostami: så grym!! you are so good!
  161. pronotfound: noodle soup
  162. Mitchell Hang: Now do a mix of all six songs.
  163. Mary Fouhy: I love that he puts vladteevee fail into his video
  164. CheesyM: 45th comment
  165. Đực Cờ Rây: The subtitle :))) what happened with it?? :V
  166. Izzy: This is the greatest thing in the world. It's like getting 6 songs for the price of one! You gotta do this again. My fave is the Rock version.
  167. Braian Singh: I love the edm and rock version!!!!
  168. Cronxy Black: bro you are the best
  169. Elijah bees: Nice shirt stain rami
  170. Jürgen Klopp: Siusiak
  171. •uwu•: Raw meat
  172. Felonious Pines: The closed captions for this are the best thing I have ever seen.
  173. Lana Lans: Слишком прекрасно
  174. RoomieOfficial: Thanks! Appreciate it!
  175. George YT: 54 views, 65 comments and 198 likes. Just go with it.
  176. HaYz_REAPER: Loved the video keep up the good work
  177. S C R E A M S: PLEASE DO MORE COLLABS WITH PEWDIEPIE!!!!! ❤️❤️👏🏻
  178. Gracin Hampshire: That intro tho
  179. Melody Cutie Cupcakes: All of them!!!
  180. Ank: WoW
  181. Antonio Ferreira: Man, you should do more of these videos, with songs of other genres, like pop-punk, rock or metal. The concept of the video is great and has a lot of potencial. I loved it, though the metal version wasnt very accurate, i still liked it more than the original. Thank you
  182. Lotus Granger: Raven*
  183. EthanBonelessChickenWang: roomie i was taking an online test and on the test i had your logo, thats how popular you are and keep up the hard work!!!
  184. It's Just Me: I'm just a yeemo. Living in a preppy world. Ew no thanks.
  185. Shredrex: RamiGum? RiceRam? Please!
  186. Lenny the legendary: I can’t make up my mind which one is my favorite, They are all fantastic!
  187. Cosmic Squrbles: ye
  188. Tau Yang Lim: Your real name is Jeol
  189. Kendra TV: Plz make More of these
  190. ndnprct3: inb4 ricegum makes a entire video on the joke in the intro and calls you irrelevant in the title
  191. David Vartanian: first
  192. Damon G: Roomie my favorite song with you singing in it is Shoot All Your Problems Away
  193. TrXz - Corban: Yooo
  194. MoonEyedStarWatcher: That was fun! Listened to all of them and loved them all! Good song choice (favorite was metal though )! Good job Rammie!
  195. jonasthefrisk: Sub Zero it’s actually Post Malone feat. 21 savage
  196. TheMeMeS: Rami the senpai!
  197. Josh Belknap: I wish Roomie would change the tempo and the way he sings the song
  198. MrGlowTm: i was just thinking that you bitch
  199. Dongman AMV: Stop making jokes about ur name my name is rami will ......i acually like it ;)
  200. PexT ŵolf: nice vid
  201. R.R: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
  202. Morgan Moracco: Did anyone else watch this like 10 time just to see all, of the different versions 😂
  203. Sarah Norcross: I personally like piano the best
  204. Ventex: "Hey guys! My name is *R-R-R-AMI!* I'm just kidding, Its actually *RAMI* "
  205. Malik: Man all youtubers should collab to roast ricegum
  206. Wenqin Li: Why is the English subtitle so aggressive?
  207. Francisco Silva: You inspired me so much that I make 1,000 cash per day
  208. doge-inator: i am that old sad person with a pension two computer who is just waiting to die
  209. Emmi L: I LOVE THIS NEW SERIES
  210. flash slasher 05: i think i can't come there
  211. RoomieOfficial: Thanks so much Joshua! Glad you like it! It was SO MUCH WORK to make, but I'm lucky to have an amazing team backing me up now. I really want to make more of them for sure!
  212. skate: Its gonna look like shit
  213. Eddie Spivey: @ricegum 👀😂😂😂
  214. Warlikenose572: Do you have the piano sheet music and bars or sheet for guitar? I wanna play these they were great
  215. Kylo Ren: RoomieOfficial nonono I'm loving this video idea. I'm just saying it's a really good idea. I love it.
  216. Rose Laws: Who else chose Band Based then watched all of the videos there and then watched Computer and Stripped Based
  217. odi the homeslice: hi dad
  218. Eduardo Mendoza: expect a 20 minute vid from rice..
  219. Jacke959: 1
  220. Ajai Dhaliwal: Fuck u CLOUT GANG
  221. EricisntHere: You cross the line when you said "im ricegum and im a flexing little bitch"😐😐😐😬😡😠
  222. Egol: 🔥🔥
  223. Just Meep: Ok so I've listened to every version and I'm really impressed with the results, although it did bother me that you didn't really change the way you sang in the different versions. With a voice as flexible as yours singing in different styles should be a walk in the park!
  224. Jessica Riley: 53 views 157 likes 😂
  225. HelloParkingMeter6: Could you possibly to Death of a Bachelor next? It would be super interesting to hear!
  226. Rei Vander: Can we take a moment to appreciate the beautifully put together captions? It's so deep like wow :')
  227. Eero Pitsinki: RoomieOfficial OMG YOU ANSWERED OMGOMG :3 IM YOUR BIGGEST FANNNN
  228. Modern HQ: *Who Eles Picked all of the options? I Cant even Pick my Favorite!* *Man Did you putted alot of Efort into this??*
  229. Kool Gamez: Stfu why u dissing RiceGum , when u make shit covers with rely on auto tune
  230. Arthur this isn’t Weed: Rammie
  231. mintpoet555: Please do more!
  232. LAURENT LOVE: band based!
  233. Apollo _: Anyone see the Andrew Huang's mom? XD
  234. chibi: The captions though
  235. Beto W.: Yeee
  236. IamBrentMayne: One of the most creative things on YouTube. I’m going to start doing more things like you do on my channel. I hope you like them!
  237. Ginger Twat: Aw, poor Dave can't play anymore...
  238. Jacob Dunn: I just love how he always calls himself ramie cuz of that guy from the reaction thing. It’s hilarious.
  239. MLGADAM06 GAMING: Want A Sub?? 1. Subscribe to my channel 2. Like my comment 3. Comment ‘Done’ Let’s grow together!!! :)
  240. The Legendary Gamers Of Awesomeness: i watch every genre
  241. katty Arti.cat.wonders: Awesome!
  242. Defiant Music: psttt... can I enjoy it too? I'm not part cause I was at rehab but could I still? :3
  243. Izuku Midoriya: A little bird told me Roomie can wrestle. I bet he can’t pin me!
  244. Ed Zhao: Damn, now Roomie's taking shots at Ricegum.
  245. Prince Vero: Pop is my fav Tbh. Then rock.
  246. Gvelazquez -: Romi
  247. Noso army: wow! roomie this idea is amazing i really enjoyed it so much and I've never seen someone else did it before, this is exactly the quality content am looking for and I really appreciate your work you're amazing ;)
  248. Kaneki Amano: *YeahEHEHEH BOY!!!!*
  249. NZAX: Ricegum really is a gay flexing sht
  250. martin is fat: *when jake paul was being hated on a couple months ago* JAKE PAUL IS BAD! PLEASE NOTICE MY OPINION! *idubbbz makes content cop on ricegum* RICEGUM IS BAD! PLEASE NOTICE IM WITH THE MAJORITY! please stop.
  251. Rein Elliot: This was incredible, so much effort. Hope it wasn't too difficult so that we get more of these 😀
  252. Samuel Rossi: You're a bloody damn genius❤😍
  253. HammeredTick0: Hey roomie
  254. TheGamingPotato: Roomie, you work hard on your videos, and this. Well thanks because now I can find my favorite type of music easily, I want you to keep up the great work and keep making great songs/remixs!
  255. SelenaCatGacha! Also roblox.: "hi my name is ricegum and I am a flexing little bitch" I AM DED XD
  256. Adrian Salas: Disliked just cuz of the intro. (I dare you to correcooteded my spleelling
  257. kriszhadvice fan: nice
  258. Olivia Sneed: Amazing concept
  259. Zuzia Komada: COLOOOANS WD OWUHEUIYESSS
  260. RubyPiec: fidget like a rockstar
  261. Føxxa Arts!: Rami
  262. B-Hope SushiNator: THIS IDEE IS SOOOOO AMAZING!!!❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ PLS MORE! I LOVE THIS VIDEO AND I LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️❤️
  263. AKIN ICE: EDM
  264. Doges-Gaming-Channel: I think you should do the song called ''Attention By Charlie Puth''I hope you do it KEEP UP ON THE GOOD GOOOOOOOOD WORK THERE ROOMIE
  265. Golden Puppy named Zynxion: Notification Squad! EDIT: OH GOD I GOT HEARTED BY ROOMIE :D
  266. Shyish: WHOS HERE BEFORE 10,000
  267. Ben Worwood: Why am I seeing ads in Swedish now
  268. RandomTube: Hey am I early?
  269. Okten: Trying to get a taste of the drama cake eh?
  270. Alekss: Roomie can you beatbox
  271. Jack Move: Hey this at the end was rude:(
  272. Pierat 04: Hey What’s up my name is raamie...
  273. Eero Pitsinki: No *RAMIE* memes?
  274. Emmanuel Fam: Roomie if there is a x-factor you should enter. You will win for sure
  275. Mawo Duffer: The key is b flat That's my input.
  276. Candace Cyr: I love ricegum but he is a flexing bitch
  277. Reapzter: What is up with the captions
  278. Peter Nielsen: Tilføj
  279. Sebastian Ramirez Salazar: The best.
  280. Gvelazquez -: Amazing
  281. Suwin Khamchaiwong: First one!
  282. Saigal Bagel: Has anyone looked at the captions 'cause like whaaaatttt.......
  283. Deafii: I fuck with the metal and pop versions
  284. THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL MADE BY PAUL: Roomie
  285. Jess Sayers x: notif squaaaad
  286. MarcDCS: Who else went through every single version to see wich was ?
  287. Lord Yeetus: Now THAT is talent Hats off
  288. I Farded: Nice
  289. xXLuluXx: You'r back!!!!!!!!
  290. Angry Mochi: Intro:random guys looking at you with OCEAN BLUE EYES!!
  291. HURRY used FLASH: Keep it up Ricegum! #NotificationSquad
  292. • Aesthetics•: Rami damn poor Eden but the song drugs is the only good one ^~^
  293. Finn Cruise: I've watched all of them 😂
  294. The Galaxy Gamer: Hai
  295. Lindsey Klock: You need to do another one of this
  296. Gizmo Vlogs Bros: EDM
  297. Fire Pineapple: make more video like this please is really unique hyperlink
  298. Ace Ak: Can you do American idiot by Green Day
  299. julius kite: Rami
  300. natsu johnsen: You should sing the hardest karaoke song ever
  301. Joanne Sta.romana: dommie
  302. JayDee: This, is awesome.
  303. qualt enime: Don't look at Donald Trumps DAB-MAIL
  304. gote: You sounded like Ike from South Park in the beginning lol
  305. Adriana MacLean: RoomieOfficial Thank you! I love you!
  306. HyFen: Tried every choice and they were all GREAT!!
  307. Phon // Nvzak: HEY! I'M AN OLD SAD PERSON!
  308. Cassie Thrall: F**kyou
  309. MicrosoftPaint Animations: Boi
  310. Halloween Zoe: Hey Rommie I have an idea!Sing with the "pou" app!! It will be hilarious!!! 💩🎤🎼
  311. Filip Vloggar: Jag tycker du ska vara med i talang
  312. RAPID_Ghosty: Bro ive been singing this song every time
  313. LightingDragonYT: Who knows what Happened to Avicii? Yes..this is random
  314. UnegaWaya: I'm going to be honest here, and keep in mind I have very little musical knowledge so my opinion is not the most educated, but: the vocals sounded too similiar, across all of that. Obviously you had to use the same base for all of them but I expected more differences, The metal vocals alone would make me think of rock, not metal, for example.
  315. Ash -: Hey
  316. Waldra: First
  317. Z3r0 Ski11z: Rest in peace Arya😖
  318. EpicMinerNK: Rami!
  319. foop -: Gamers Group 2.0 rammie
  320. George Horne: I’m really early
  321. SQIKYKOPS-PRODIGY: Like 1 and watch 1 yepppii
  322. Just Pablo: 9th comment
  323. lollipop playz: In the dab mail donald trump said why dont you just grab em by the pussy
  324. Radu Irlandezu: romanii baa =))
  325. RoomieOfficial: WHICH VERSION WAS YOUR FAVORITE? I have one I like the most 😏
  326. Kubson: Guitar and Metal my fav ♥
  327. Chocolate Gem: OH MY GAWD ROOMIE YOUR BACK :3 YAY
  328. boss tenson: do the jazz style
  329. Adriana MacLean: Please reply, I'm turning 14 today and I absolutely love you Roomie! I am obsessed with your videos!
  330. EaS4VR: AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING SMH WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO DAMN INCREDIBLE
  331. Fall Out Girl: Wow this is so amazing!!
  332. Ethan Lyons: This is the smartest thing I have ever seen on YouTube!
  333. LoLa TV: I'll never look at this song the same again, thanks :D
  334. Kim Monaghan: Hi
  335. CloneArmy: Love the idea!
  336. bita j: Dang this must of taken a lot of work
  337. Andreas Aarup: Best idea ever!!!
  338. EARAPE GOD: O O F
  339. RoomieOfficial: Thanks :D
  340. Nathalia Amorim: Eu gostaria de entender oque ele diz..
  341. jokubas taa: do system of a down b.y.ob
  342. Charlotte Rose Year 7: If you did one that was a version of a Gorillaz song I will be so happy.
  343. LAURENT LOVE: excelente video! hello from Colombia!
  344. GrayZStars: Same here!!
  345. You Can't Know My Name: Macca Newman Wow you are first, and Rami replied to you
  346. Sander Luo: Do more of those vids they are fun
  347. Dennis Mikha: the f is happening to the subs?
  348. KamenTheKraken: I see what u mean abt ricegum flexing. But bro. He earned it man. No matter how. He still earned it
  349. Midnight Bro: wow
  350. Gold: rami.
  351. Phyllis B.: I wanna write a comment because I'm so early but I don't know what to say...
  352. Alex Mitran: <3
  353. Bittersweet Whiskey: early squad?
  354. No one: I like Your Intro Bro
  355. David. Cevas: Purposely calls out ricegum hoping ricegum makes a mini video on him so he gets more relevant. But that's none of my business
  356. kenziienewman: Hoh yah
  357. MeChelle: RoomieOfficial dont do that to rice gum
  358. Colin Karaty: This was really cool do more of these!
  359. Kobe Z: LOL! Roomie be trying to get exposure from RiceGum
  360. Mevecus DeRaccoon: Hoi “ROMIE”
  361. HållEjPå: All of the versions were fantastic! You're truly a genius!
  362. Jack Hopkins: 65 views 377 likes and 144 comments wdym
  363. Mushypancakes 48: Sing Gucci gang in metal
  364. Luu-K . exe: Ramie.
  365. PenguinFilmz: Rammy
  366. Smooshy: new phone whos this?
  367. Reda Benjelloun: That’s so awesomeeee
  368. Ella: Turn on the captions. Some people are deaf y'kno.
  369. Thomas Pryde: All of these are soooooooo good
  370. Robin Popps: why don't you do a cover on bon Jovi or any cover
  371. GoodGamer456 JC: Early
  372. cancer cancer: 50 comment
  373. Ben Waters: THE ROCK VERSION IS WINNING
  374. Ewan Smith: WA PA PA KA KA
  375. HeyItsCece MSP: I love you _Rami_ i mean Roomie <3
  376. 22Comet: MORE PLS I LOVED THIS
  377. The Master Of Lightning: Zynxion :/ oh god it's the end of the world because you "got hearted by Roomie"
  378. Puddrik: I watched all of them ._.
  379. Charné Janse van Rensburg: Holy Watermelon you are so talented
  380. PrivateNuNu: Cool!
  381. Samuel Chen: That stain on the shirt is bothering me lol.
  382. محمد ماجدي: ولله انت جميل استمر يا بطلي
  383. Joshua Blanchard: I think my favorite was the EDM version, even though I'm more of a stripped-down acoustic kind of guy.
  384. Marlie de Klerk: The EDM was the BEST! Please make more of these videos. They are great!
  385. superwatt: If roomie responds to this I will upload a video of me playing the most raging game I can find
  386. Saga: Dont mean to be picky or an asshole but they were okay. The stripped down versions could have been better, like actually being your voice without autotune and your one main instrument which is what stripped down songs are. Personally, i would have enjoyed it much more if you had put some twists into the songs instead of singing them in the same way as the original with different beats. It just sounds almost exactly the same for each version. If you had used the lyrics in the song and changed the pacing, the beat, the tone of your voice, anything, then i would have applauded you. I think you're a great musician but I am just a little disappointed in this video. Sorry if I came off as a cunt.
  387. itz me E: Roomier you have so much talent I love you and I want to be like your channel
  388. Lucy Anderson: HAHAHAHA PAUSE WHEN ITS THE ANGRY EMAILS ITS HILARIOUS
  389. Pewdie pie: Ricegum
  390. Elloeverybody: Jfc you need to attend some kind of singing competition cause you are the best singer I've ever encountered in a while.
  391. james Kohler: Water malone
  392. MegaTroll Lol: I use the old version of YouTube where reply doesn't exists and there's s only 2 video qualty choices LOL
  393. Antwun Trademark: Piano was my favorite and then rock but I loved them both! Also, I think it would’ve been better if you re-recorded your vocals for the different genres.
  394. NO.06: บักแอปเปิ้ล
  395. krutasTM: I miss rawme
  396. Prince_Yeety: Do How long by Charlie put
  397. Lemon Girl: Anime
  398. Roku: I love how he throws shade
  399. RoomieOfficial: We kinda mentioned it but nah it was asian jake paul time today
  400. NationRayz: First
  401. Fire Falcon: acoustic is the best
  402. E S C A P O L O G Y: Can the next song be dead boys don't cry by power wolf, I think it would be quite cool :)
  403. YEET YEET: I want you to get a discord :(
  404. Joshua Fuentes: ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I've listened to all of them! This is what I subscribed for, this is the level of creativity I was expecting from you. This is what I want! Damn, what an amazing idea! The amount of work that went into making this is incredible and the payoff shows. This is hands down, the best thing you've made. I got the EP on Spotify, I can't decide which I love the most (even if I do have a weakness for that Metal version :3). You said this was a series? Because I want more. Again, this is the best thing you've done, gimme more! :D
  405. Lolly Eule: I Love all of them....this is interesting😅
  406. Joanne Park: You should listen to ThirdCoast Percussion
  407. Creepy Moose: Ohhh It's amazing. Great job :3
  408. Andrew Blinston: Plz do I like me better
  409. Louise: rOmie
  410. RoomieOfficial: sorry I knew EVERYONE WANTED THAT.... not lol
  411. Mikołaj Mówka: you have to sing to some elctro swing
  412. CatCircular 77: Who’s going back to this to see everyone of them 😂😂
  413. Trill.: mentioning ricegum to get on dramaalert?..
  414. Ed Zhao: lol yep
  415. Ishana Prakash: Either pop or rock
  416. Emily Kavanagh: Roomie puts so much effort into his videos and should be appreciated more by other youtubers
  417. Daniella McCann: I think you should release the band version as many artists have done both the computer based version and stripped down version. I think it would be a good idea to keep the upbeat element but make it more authentic with the drums and guitar
  418. Somnath Dey: Bro is close to 3m subscribers!
  419. Francis Tustian: If you know about Thomas and friends you remind me of Conner the big blue and white engine
  420. Stephen -: But I still gave you a thumbs up <3
  421. flash slasher 05: it's my first One
  422. DJ Brock: Who else watched every single one?😂😂
  423. Muhanad Ahmed: Who told you to make fun of ricegum
  424. PewD THE DARK: holy you actually did them all gj
  425. zoey Jackson: 52 views but 138 likes?? WHAt type of mixed up mind joke is this???
  426. Panda Yumimi: Spoiler alert. All versions are amazing.
  427. Snyxe: Can you sing cuphead
  428. itsdj!! it'sdj!!!: Can you please do bob marley
  429. Crimme: Appreciate the creativity and hardwork, this was unique and fun. Just some personal nit-picks: Though the instrumentals are indeed in different genre, the general singing of most versions kinda all sound the same. (Pop version sounded different) and thought maybe other genres could differ like the stripped down one can be done in a softer and slower tone, band based one can be more hyped and a lil more scream with the metal ver. But you basically did like 6 songs and 6 different videos which is a lot of work already. Keep it up and can't wait to see future videos of this series :D
  430. Ellie The Fujoshi: Thanks so much ROMMIE
  431. Janani BAE: Who else read all of the mom emails😂
  432. Sam_Urai: RAMMIE
  433. Depressed Cat: Lol whilst watching "romie" I got a roomie notification
  434. Crazy Tiger gaming: I️ think these would be on Spotify
  435. Liam Hoheusle: Do another one
  436. Viktor_the_A: What if I'm too lazy to make a choice. Well guess that was the worst show :/
  437. yafit shamailov: I kill for get you to conversation, you look like interesting man
  438. Fried Kalamari: Dab-Mail!!! SOOOOOO COOL!!!
  439. FilipoVsky: Polish rap pppllllssss
  440. ethanthemormon: This must've been very difficult, cudos
  441. Ghost Killer: Do more of this. I like it
  442. flash slasher 05: roomie can you HELP me crate a Song
  443. Alex Pickworth: This is sick
  444. Martine Whitear: Yay this going be soo good :)
  445. DJs Life: eye love you and care about you every day smile make smile make you me
  446. Noa Mazur: 164th Im special
  447. • Liliah Trean •: *I WILL FOREVER RUIN YOUR TOASTS!!*
  448. wipinn cream: Freya Green *someones jealous*
  449. fstapled: You should do this with mans not hot
  450. Sharkz: rammie
  451. REPLAY TV: They are all insane!
  452. TheDiamondGamers: U r the most awesome YouTube, u r so funny
  453. RoomieOfficial: Happy birthday! :D
  454. TheFakeDoge Boi: Dubstep
  455. Louise Kelly: THE CAPTIONING THO
  456. bemu72: What suspicious stain have you on your shirt? 😂
  457. fadedfantom 333: I listened to all of them
  458. Infinite: Rap to the Stranger Things theme
  459. Assassin Man: I like the band one, it's sound better.
  460. Hrvoje Sambolec: Roomie is the best youtuber ever, #squad (don't judge i know this comment is cancerous)
  461. luca Stigliano: Jajaja rice gum
  462. RoomieOfficial: hahaha I know... 😂
  463. Finchy The Frog: This guy is genius. He just made me watch 7 adds in like 10 min. Genius I tell you genius
  464. RoomieOfficial: The songs are already recorded, choose your version at the end of the video :)
  465. Lol Rage: I watched and liked all of them. Thanks for putting alot of effort on your videos.
  466. MrWaffles FTW: Do Peppa pig
  467. JeyJey Me: Wowowowowow!!! Sooo cooool! 😮 Damn! That was a fucking good video concept! What a nice job you did! Loved it! (Saw it all and my favorite is the rock version! 🎸/m/ Just a personal choice... I listen to a lot of rock and metal music. 😝) Plus i literally love your voice. Keep it up. Your videos always give me a big smile! 😄 ❤
  468. Ishwariya Gopal: I LOVED EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! I thought the rock one would be my fav but i loved the metal one more <3<3 MAKE THIS A SERIES THIS SHIT IS COOL
  469. heavy rains: Кто с телеграма Эльдара))
  470. Echo Galaxy: *Damn It Feels Good To Be a* *_Gansgter_*
  471. Milla: Hi am from Brazil e meu inglês é um cu
  472. RoomieOfficial: You're SO RIGHT! Even with my amazing team we missed the release date with 8 days! We tried to make 6 songs + the talk videos in 7 days... IMPOSSIBLE
  473. Lotus Granger: fucK
  474. Noah Kamens: I watched every one, and they were all amazing! I really liked the computer based options. I would love to see you do this more often, and take the most viewed option each time and make it into a full song cover
  475. DARKBR gamer: 99 pop :<>
  476. Yoshua Uribe: U fucked up now rice gum is going to fuck u over 😂
  477. Lejindary Sugakookie: Omg the English subtitles are killing me 😂😂😂😂😂
  478. Ludde: COMPUTER VERSION, and plz try to do like an edm/house remix
  479. Kantil: notification squad
  480. AngelinaPlayz: ramie..
  481. Spikeknuckle: I watched the all (made a playlist if you want to listen) BUT I noticed that roomie is the type of guy that you look at and you would say "NO WAY HE CAN DO ALL THAT" then I'm like *"it's real"*
  482. potatoguy: hello there,ramie
  483. Jacob Seong: Rock Pop or Acoustic Guitar are the best in my opinion
  484. Golden Puppy named Zynxion: Freya Green Why Would you care? Let me enjoy it.
  485. Black Bhunter: Spoiler metal ist the best
  486. Faderjosh: Nice idea and nice songs!
  487. Ibrohim Hakimov: Unforgettable by French montana
  488. Cristy Jc: Nice video :)
  489. Vanilas !!!: Damn roomie want the fire from ricegum lol
  490. Moncastu 1: RoomieOfficial Next time mayby? XD Joke aside, I really liked what you did, the different styles are amazing. My favourite one is Rock I think.
  491. trasheu _: 55 views 227 likes! Well done you tube!
  492. Daim: look whose there RAMEN 😂LOL
  493. XD TOX1C: I'm inspired now I'm gonna make a copy of this
  494. Rapid Recker: I love these
  495. Mr. Ananász: Please Hungary songs
  496. Jason Rich: This interactive video concept is awesome! Great job.
  497. Bree Bree: I like the EDM version the best.
  498. Dynamic Potato: very noice
  499. David Kølby: Such a cool idea!!
  500. sad yeehaw: Oh hell yes an interactive song H E L L Y E A H
  501. Brazy go Crazy: Can you stand the rain
  502. hazel nutty8: Isn't this what boyinaband did or does
  503. Dimitrije Stanojevic: BEST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE ABOUT BEST SONG! THANK YOU ROOMIE!
  504. Bullls Fan 34: u should do logic 1800 next
  505. M Roman: I like this interactive song deal
  506. Sharkz: #rammie
  507. RoomieOfficial: Real GDken i already have one! It’s called Roomie & Beth :)
  508. BigManDudeGuy: Roamieee
  509. Karen Soto: Metal and rock
  510. RoomieOfficial: Haha thanks! I don't think I'll earn the money back from renting the different places and stuff we used, but this is one of those videos I was doing for the love of it. I would have to get a second job if I did these videos all the time though haha
  511. G Bytez: That "romie" shit never gets old
  512. matthew hurley: Congratulations!!! Get it...like the song?
  513. Mbulb: The rock one is the best
  514. RoomieOfficial: You are quick Macca
  515. Blacksoilder Hunter x Hunter: Roomie do this with the song don't stop me now please
  516. StudioJ: Best one is either rock version, or piano version
  517. Moon. Gacha: I think that you would be better cause of the look. xD
  518. Mo Caster: Metal and EDM was the best for me
  519. Sammy Hall: Rami
  520. WoWLight1: Roomie this video is so damn awesome! I love all the versions! thank you for making it! :)
  521. Pessimistic Ninny: Who else listened to all of them?
  522. True Nightcore: MORE
  523. Baby Rose: Wow
  524. Hailey Mynyk: read the subtitles lol
  525. Rebecca Vocal Athlete: Great idea dude!!
  526. korbreno 6: Do more
  527. FeelThePro: Hi ice frog
  528. Artti 555: 55 views and 209 likes... are you a magician?
  529. starlightoverdose: bro this is like a choose you own adventure song ahhaha
  530. Noor Mkdad: Why is he still using the rommie meme xd
  531. Selina Joyce: hi ROMIE
  532. Lilly is cool: ALWAYS HIT THE LIKE BUTTON BEFORE THE VIDEO
  533. wubs_to_dubs: Lol rice cum
  534. ruben moons: Wow you put a LOT of time in this i hope you get like 10 mil vieuws or something
  535. Genderless Alien: "What's up my name is Rice Gum". Lol😂😂
  536. Steven Myers: Ärligt talat älskar jag dina videoklipp och gör en gubbe 17 röster
  537. Bc animations: hi romie
  538. Juan Hernandez: Can you do a cover of Gucci gang
  539. Privater Peter: Went trough all videos and heard every version. I love all of them!
  540. daniel ramos: Youre so arrogant
  541. Daniel Esteban Chaves Mora: Notification squadddd.
  542. Will Beatty: "series"
  543. NojPoj: THE CAPTIONS HURT MY BRAIN MAN
  544. RoomieOfficial: Glad you like :)
  545. ontifa: Succ
  546. Its Miinty: why is there no meme genre???
  547. card nerd: Super man love your content you inspired me to sing and it worked so thank you
  548. Luke Buchner: Awesome video Really enjoy the band
  549. Sampson Smith: Vbnbn bvn fuck
  550. Kitten Sky: Hi ily so much
  551. Zoey Hope Randelll: Sorry but they all suck
  552. WolfHard Gamer: 13
  553. PhillipX360: 6 hours late but its ok
  554. Andriask Gaming: Can you do a song that has 300 words in 1min
  555. kweenz: person: so, who's your favorite youtuber? me: it's *that guy's voice* R a m i
  556. Anastacia Reynolds: omg the captions XD
  557. Star The Pisces One: Hey dude. *waves*
  558. ABUGAIN_ GAMING: K.O
  559. LilFuzzer: I think EDM is the best for me
  560. Jeen de vries: one man .... voices plz do one
  561. Gamer Better: notification squad
  562. You Can't Know My Name: T H E T I N G G O S K R A A
  563. Tony: I love this video I wish you could do more like this
  564. krystus!: HEY :D PS. 10 sec ago
  565. CrazyMonkey: Who watched them all?
  566. RedFaceBaby: this is the best video the interactive is hecka cool
  567. IzzieAlice: 😂😂
  568. Corey 100: LOL HE SAID "MY NAME IS RICEGUM AND I AM A FLEXING LITTLE BITCH" AHAHHAHAHAAHAH 😂😂😂
  569. KXRGO: Great work but i see that you only changed the beat out of all of them
  570. Tg Intan: His real name is Joe
  571. bl4ckp4nth3r HM: How didn't you blew up yet?
  572. bangdemdrums: I'M LOVING THIS!!
  573. Foxygamer75: Romie is back roomie = romie For some reason
  574. Bruh BruhBruh: you are so. fucking. talented.
  575. Fjodor Everstad: Wow these are all amazing, godd work man loving it
  576. Gvelazquez -: Turn captions on lolz
  577. Gemma: my favorite was the metal
  578. kailei griswold: bahaha the captions
  579. Jag är normal: Hey RAMMIE
  580. music lover: I love your voice bro....
  581. Ryno: Woah. This is actually super creative and really well made. Nice job!
  582. Cyril of the Holy Family: EXCELLENT !!!! I have watch them all !!!!    ^_^
  583. Normeychia Patterson: I love all of them
  584. iguessgreenish: Hi
  585. Tristen Bryant: the rock and the piano stripped were my favorite but all of them were good
  586. IDK4NYTH1NG: Hiiii
  587. FeZcyberZ: My favourite is the computer based edm version
  588. Andrija Franić: Computer based!|||||||||||||||||||||!
  589. RoomieOfficial: u like? I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY SEEN ANYONE MAKE ONE OF THESE BEFORE
  590. thegamerfriends growtopia Android more: Rockstar rock version was lit!
  591. ตօcհҽ ;: vi post malone e vim correndo
  592. RoomieOfficial: I get it c:
  593. The Sneaky Student: More interactive songs please.
  594. AoD_Asian: Rammie
  595. Ta Adéla: If you keep putting Rammie at the beginning of your videos I will actually start calling you that, I already said your name wrong once because of it... still hilarious, though.
  596. Roei Yehuda: That actually amazing
  597. Bubba Bump: Hey rammie
  598. Danny Games: Do one with Bank account by 21 Savage
  599. Unsimple multicellular lifeform: Where were you rami?
  600. F4cund0 Luc3r0: Hello, nose ingles pero me gustan tus vídeos traduction
  601. Henry Doane: rip ricegum
  602. The Palm Juice: Simon_In_Real_Life Rami*
  603. Resa Schoenmaker: Like rami
  604. Cassie Knapp: BHAH THE INTRO
  605. C4 Professional: This was amazing. You should definitely make singles out of the different styles you made.
  606. LizzardBeth: What's up my name is RiceGum and I'm a flexing lil bitch
  607. Zippy2707: what
  608. TheMadCow 247: I like rock the most
  609. rytis1h3: Early
  610. Hedrix Lapuz: Do Starboy next please :)
  611. _gerome fox_: Finally a POSE 4 fuck sake (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
  612. Tom Hawthorne: Can you please do a shape of you song
  613. RoomieOfficial: Who's that? Ah you mean asian jake paul?
  614. RTM Mac: Yo this is actually sick!! Plz do more!!!!! Like if u agree!
  615. DAmEm8o8: You capitalized rockstar incorrectly.
  616. RoomieOfficial: I'm glad you liked it! :D
  617. Leni Ncuti: Love your videos so much❤️
  618. Lady ionite: I know
  619. GrayZStars: My favorite was probably the rock one. Either that or the EDM one.
  620. RoomieOfficial: Thanks so much man :) This is a video I could NEVER make without my amazing team
  621. Lotus Granger: Hey guys it's ramen
  622. •ᎠᎪᎠᎠY•: I watched everything good!!!
  623. MasterSkySparklez: BEST SONG EVER
  624. Art4 Life: I liget watched every version
  625. Wendy Oliver: This is awesome, Roomie!
  626. Amano Yukiteru: Da notification squad
  627. wolf girl 652: Lol
  628. Gago: We all float in here...
  629. broke: SUBSCIEB 2 ME KIDZ AND GET NOTHING BITCHES
  630. Fred Roeun: lol trying to low key roast ricegum like markiplier but your irrelevent to
  631. Ghoti: This video was made to get us to click all the options so he gets 9 ad revenues instead of 1 :) but seriously this was pretty dope. Rock was pretty bangin
  632. Dimensional Scissors: 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  633. Layla Vesela: Whoever subs to me I swear on the river of sticks that I will Sub back. Btw I love u Roomie😘
  634. T: I love this
  635. DELLA BEATS: Amazing idea also i picked up on how it all was recorded the same voice track on everyone just the instrumental was changed good way to save time but still have them all sound amazing :)
  636. The Unknown: Hey guys, subscribe to my channel if you want to see covers and original music. Music will start being post by November 25th
  637. Harshil Kotamreddy: "It's got some *swear words* and *drugs* and *other offensive stuff* in there, which means I can get *angry emails* from your moms, which you know, I *always appreciate* ..." RIP ROOMIE 2017 *Executed by Mothers of Viewers*
  638. vTwyzz: ew
  639. Moon. Gacha: Hey, I’m rami I am a sexy Swedish model xd Jk I don’t like you at all I just like singing
  640. DAG El Gamer.: Respeckt Ramen!!
  641. Brock Leonard: Can u do rock stars pls
  642. LavaTorso: Do an interactive song of Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
  643. RubyPiec: start: fidget spinners' rockstar! wtf
  644. Kyle Acs: You should go to amarica got tallent
  645. JoshiStiticYT: Nice ricegum diss
  646. Unknown Person: Hey there, my name is Rami.
  647. HenJA: This is my Fave song right now
  648. Ioan Art: *returned youtuber my favorite*
  649. Red Creeper: u r so awesome Roomie, How can you sing like that when I grow up I want to sing just like you my doood. Could you like my comment im a big fan
  650. Ya Boi Cade: Hey there, I'm Ricegum, and I'm burnt rice
  651. Klaus-Erik Krönkvist: I just left for a pss pause and i then i come back and oh ship. Roomie uploaded a new video.
  652. Chloé Adrian: MATE this is such a brilliant idea ! I love all versions but my favorite may be metal 😏
  653. Ank: OwO
  654. SilverFoxStudios: You finally "Post" on your YouTube Account!
  655. NINLOKE XD: This reminds me of "A Date With Markiplier" Btw good video bro
  656. Yeet: Ur so funny roomie!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  657. Cameron Towers: 48 views... damnnn
  658. Jake Langham: 14th
  659. Papagáj Ara: THIS IS WAS TERRIBLE!! Ah just kidding, that was AWEWOME! No it was really joke:3
  660. josh morgan: Wow that was really good
  661. Stephen Chu: you are obsessed with "rawmeat"
  662. Filippo Marelli: You are a fucking genius
  663. Vladi Despi: Wtf are those captions
  664. RoomieOfficial: Thanks!
  665. Courtney Mulholland: Do a cover on rockstar Plzzzz
  666. Happy over9000: ye
  667. Ach Hadda: I can't imagine the amount of work you put here
  668. Eleazar Moraru: Hey there , ramen
  669. Shahryar Modir Rahmati: can you not make videos like this
  670. MurRey: Being a metalhead, I want to say that I really loved... the Rock and Piano versions. I also by mistake have clicked on Pop version twice, because I wanted to check out the EDM version and thought, that there was going to be humourous trolling from you, but then I realised it was a mistake. But that would have been really funny))
  671. Ici Cream: New nickname: RAW MEAT
  672. salma qouassam: why hating on rice man no just no
  673. Petar Radojevic: Fak they are all AWSOME :O :O :O
  674. Victoria D.: Awesome idea! I'm looking forward to more :)
  675. Eleazar Moraru: Radu Irlandezu adev
  676. Titan League: Nice idea 👍 defiantly want to see more of this
  677. Nadia._.2004: Did anyone else do every possible answrr
  678. Crepy Nova: Nani?!
  679. Joseph Lambert: Hay
  680. Brenan Kunzler ,: Piano version of rockstar so good
  681. Faivan Sanchez: I liked them all
  682. Spikeknuckle: HEY YOU... I made a playlist of all of these if you don't want to go back and click them all
  683. Katelan Hamilton: Such a dope idea.!
  684. Weirdo: Wheres part two tho?
  685. RoomieOfficial: TRu DAT
  686. BLAZ3: Ricegum be like: IRRELEVANT SINGER ROASTED ME *gone wrong*
  687. Stephen -: Y u gotta h8 on EDM :/
  688. Mia D: Roomie if you do more please do a Melanie Martinez song or P!atd
  689. Tiger Xie: Early!
  690. Gucci Tide Pod: *RAMI*
  691. ToMigas24: pls just turn captions on xD
  692. ayloak: romi
  693. jp music official: I watched all of them!!!!!
  694. The Trippy Vloglets: Nice haircut dude
  695. YourTNTBro: I looked at every one and good job I loved it
  696. appleboi jr.: Rommi has eyes like the bahama seas.
  697. Brook Burgett: Hey rami how old u??
  698. Toxic: :)
  699. Jag är normal: Hej Rommie hur mår du?
  700. stephgon: ive like all of your videos, it took so long but i did it
  701. Валерия Пономаренко: Кто из свалки джарахова?
  702. zak: MUSIC
  703. Sâmeky: 1st place: acoustic guitar version 2nd place: rock vesion 3rd place:pop version
  704. Merp Films: DO MORE OF THESE PLEASE
  705. Tomasz: You should upload like in 2 days a video with all versions :)
  706. Rohan: Damn this is the most creative thing on Youtube
  707. NonplussedBear: So cool, love your videos! So close to 3 mill
  708. Ernest Afoakwah: I havent been this early 👌👌
  709. Mikołaj Mówka: 1st
  710. The Rainbow Gamer: MAKE MORE PLSSS
  711. Alexis Rapada: You're going to regret saying that one little diss on rice gum
  712. Tilki Edvárd: These videos are gold!

INTERACTIVE SONG: Rockstar - Post Malone

594,007 views views4,048,823 followers
11,354 Likes11,354 Dislikes
Genís Córdoba Music Upload TimePublished on 1 Nov 2017
huawei p10 unboxing and review, huawei p10 unboxing therapy, huawei p10 unboxing gold, huawei p10 unboxing blue, huawei p10 unboxing philippines, huawei p10 unboxing black, huawei p10 unboxing in pakistan, huawei p10 unboxing canada, huawei p10 unboxing hindi, huawei p10 unboxing español, huawei p10 unboxing greek, huawei p10 unboxing deutsch, huawei p10 unboxing romana, huawei p10 unboxing pl, huawei p10 lite unboxing, huawei p10 plus unboxing, huawei p10 pro unboxing, huawei p10 plus unboxing and review, huawei p10 lite unboxing black, huawei p10 green unboxing

No comments:

Post a Comment